Twitter    Facebook    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Free Email Newsletter:

Register at My Gaming Forum

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Which company is the only copper fixed-line ADSL provider in SA?

Thread: Continent of the Ninth Seal (C9)

MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

Red face Continent of the Ninth Seal (C9)

Hey guys,

I'm aware that everyone's priorities are GW2 and D3, however, I just thought I'd give those who enjoy fast-paced Live Action Combat (non-target based) MMOs a heads up that MMORPG.COM are currently giving away C9 BETA keys.

Steps Required:

- Register an account at MMORPG.com
    - Confirm your account via email and then Log in.
    - Scroll down on the promotion page to claim your key.

- Log in, redeem your key on the promotion page, enter your beta key number, and click "Confirm".
    - You'll need to download the installer (about 4.29 gigs) or, if you live in the Durban Metro area,
    I can give it to you.
    - After you've installed the client, clicking the shortcut should take you to the C9 home page where you should log in and hit "Start".
    - Apparently the client is only compatible with Internet Explorer and Chrome (for the verification).

There are currently 956 keys left. This event runs April 12 - May 5, 2012.

AMD users can add it to their Catalyst Control Centre --> 3D Applications Settings to bump the graphics.
    I'm messing about with RadeonPro as well, but it seems to glitch if you force settings too high.
    Last edited by BlackSwan; 15-04-2012 at 04:56 PM.

MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

You and your weird MMO's

The pvp looks kinda broken in the terms of ping, i mean those combos if your ping is > 500 you stand no chance with someone with ping in the double digits
    LTE BIOTCH!

MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

Quote Originally Posted by _Caboose_ View Post
    You and your weird MMO's

The pvp looks kinda broken in the terms of ping, i mean those combos if your ping is > 500 you stand no chance with someone with ping in the double digits.The gameplay of Galaxy life is a bit like Backyard Monsters and Final Eden. Players are allowed to manage a planet, collect resource and set up defense.
    Just make firstly status "playing Continent of the Ninth Seal"
    then ask webzen about xf in game.
    Last edited by Ultima13; 23-08-2012 at 04:05 AM.