Twitter    Facebook    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Free Email Newsletter:

Register at My Gaming Forum

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Which company is the only copper fixed-line ADSL provider in SA?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: GTA 4 help

MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

FIXED xD

All i needed was -norestrictions in a text file in the directory = fixed locked settings

and me disabling Windows Event Log fixed all stuttering.

MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

Quote Originally Posted by iAmPanga View Post
    FIXED xD

All i needed was -norestrictions in a text file in the directory = fixed locked settings

and me disabling Windows Event Log fixed all stuttering.
    Good to hear you've sorted it out

MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

Okay guys, i decided to install gta 4 on my new system, only problems are that i cant change any graphics setting, all stuck to lowest and screen res @ lowest aswell, when i do play with the crappy settings i get a lot of stutter. my fps are fine, just that its stuttering so much i cant play.
    I had the same issues and gave up on the new GTAs. I wasn't able to play it without stutter on a very decent rig, and thought it would be a waste of my time to try any further.

MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Wyzak View Post
    I had the same issues and gave up on the new GTAs. I wasn't able to play it without stutter on a very decent rig, and thought it would be a waste of my time to try any further.

Yep, still plays like catshit, but playable, unless GTA 5 is near perfect to compensate for 4, i will have to pirate it -__- and i dont like pirating :P so lets hope that R* doesnt fuck us over.... again

MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

Yep, still plays like catshit, but playable, unless GTA 5 is near perfect to compensate for 4, i will have to pirate it -__- and i dont like pirating :P so lets hope that R* doesnt fuck us over.... again
    Roughly what framerate do you reckon you're getting? And, on what graphic settings are you playing?

MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

Quote Originally Posted by [H]agan View Post
    Roughly what framerate do you reckon you're getting? And, on what graphic settings are you playing?
    Maxed everything 1080p, 62 ave with fraps, plays high fps but feels lagged and overall slow, crashes every other GPU intensive part.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2