Twitter    Facebook    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Free Email Newsletter:

Register at My Gaming Forum

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Which company is the only copper fixed-line ADSL provider in SA?

Thread: Leisure Suit Larry

MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

Default Leisure Suit Larry

When I saw the title of this competition the first thing that popped into my mind was Leisure Suit Larry.
    The first time my innocent eyes were exposed to this "filth" I was at a braai with my parents and the naughty kid (read, my best friend) and I were playing on his family's PC.

He had the answers to the questions scribbled on a note pad and in less than 5 minutes our eyes were treated to some pixelated ladies and music that I wasn't aware would haunt my dreams for the rest of my life.

I don't even care if I don't win, well I do but saying that increases your chances of winning
    *boom*

MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

The thing that sticks with me from that game is the word lubber, and prophylactic

MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

Nothing can beat the orginal Leisure Suite Larry games. The taboo associated with them made them so much more appealing, especially for young boys back in the day. I can also recall my first experience. Good memory.

MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

I remember playing this with one of my early friends in Primary School and not understanding what the heck was going on half the time

MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

The pixelated girls... Mmmm...

MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

Pixel's are sexy Maeztro. I even have a pixel suit I make a girlfriend wear to bed sometimes, and by girlfriend I mean myself.
    *boom*

MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

Now here's one game I never played. Have no idea what it's about or how to play... Just know there are many girls involved (Pixels, I mean )... Having said that... Why haven't I played this game?

MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

Ah..."Ken Sent Me". Yeah I remember this gem - never really got into the later titles though.
    I remember that it look us longer to get into the game because of those "security age verification" questions (before we had found out about the shortcut)...not sure I'd even be able to answer them today though!

MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

The later games lost some of the innocence of that first time :-) :-)