Twitter    Facebook    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Free Email Newsletter:

Register at My Gaming Forum

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Which company is the only copper fixed-line ADSL provider in SA?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Order From ZapsOnline taking forever

MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

Default Order From ZapsOnline taking forever

On Monday 30th April I placed an order with Zaps for a Graphics card, PSU and Mouse pad. I made payment via their "MyGate My Virtual" system and my payment was confirmed at 10:55:52. At 10:55:56 my order was changed to "In Transit" meaning it is on its way to Zaps. This all happened on 30/04/12.

Since then my order has been "in transit". Now surely it does not take a whole week for items which were in stock to get from JHB -> ZAPS or CPT->ZAPS. I have sent emails to sales@zaps.co.za and guy@zaps.co.za asking for any sort of info as to where my items are, whether their supplier has a problem with the stock or just any sort of info. But as of yet, no reply. The only reply I got was from Moody@zaps.co.za last night saying they would follow up for me this morning, however no follow up.

I understand there can be delays due to suppliers etc but what is frustrating me is the fact that no one can tell me what is going on? Surely someone must know where my order is and what the delay is? In my past experience with Takealot/Kalahari all it took was a simple email and I knew exactly what was causing the delays. Whether it was one item they were waiting for or a shipment problem they would tell me.

This is my first time ordering from Zaps and I am quite disappointed, to the point of this will be my first and last order from them.

MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

Don't you have a tracking number ?

PM moody, she has presence here. Also you can use this thread
    http://mygaming.co.za/forum/showthre...otions-Support

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    In this thread the official Zaps Online representative on MyGaming - MooDy - will be posting updates on the company's specials and sales promotions, and addressing any issues customers may have.

Please direct all customer service complaints to MooDy via Private Message. This thread is for Specials, Promotions, Support and isn't intended to contain lengthy back and forth customer service discussions.

Zaps Online contact details:

TEL: 011 789 8105 / 011 024 0405 / 011 024 2504

FAX: 088 011 781 4230 ( please use all the numbers )

EMAIL: (sales) sales@zaps.co.za
    (admin / Payments) guy@zaps.co.za

Postal Address: ZAPS , PO box 23795 , Randburg West , 2167

Business Hours:

Mon – Fri: 09h00 – 17h30

Sat: 09h30 – 14h00

Retail shop is situated in the Brightwater Commons (Old Randburg Waterfront), Republic Rd , Randburg and is a collection point for online orders. Retail shops prices differ from the online prices. Not all products are kept in stock. Admin can only be done during the hours above but collections can be made during the hours below.

The Retail Store is open for sales:

Mon – Fri: 09h00 – 18h00

Sat: 09h30 – 17h00

Sun: 10h00 - 14h00

On all public Holidays, Zaps will close at 2pm . Zaps will also close at 2pm on the 24th Dec and will be closed on the 25 & 26 Dec, as well as Jan 1st.

I'm sure feedback is welcome, but please refrain from engaging in lengthy off-topic conversations.

Happy shopping
    // Previously known as Blind Faith or Pr⊕phet
    // Sign up to Greenman Gaming and get $2 FREE in-store credit.

MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

I have an Order number but noone replies to my email. Moody did however reply last night saying she would follow up this morning, but nothing. I will PM her now though.

Thanks

MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

Zaps is normally quite good potti. I hope they can sort this out for you. Let us know what happened.

She said "I'll throw myself away,
    They're just photos after all."

Zaps Online official representative MooDy's Avatar
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

Quote Originally Posted by potti View Post
    On Monday 30th April I placed an order with Zaps for a Graphics card, PSU and Mouse pad. I made payment via their "MyGate My Virtual" system and my payment was confirmed at 10:55:52. At 10:55:56 my order was changed to "In Transit" meaning it is on its way to Zaps. This all happened on 30/04/12.

Since then my order has been "in transit". Now surely it does not take a whole week for items which were in stock to get from JHB -> ZAPS or CPT->ZAPS. I have sent emails to sales@zaps.co.za and guy@zaps.co.za asking for any sort of info as to where my items are, whether their supplier has a problem with the stock or just any sort of info. But as of yet, no reply. The only reply I got was from Moody@zaps.co.za last night saying they would follow up for me this morning, however no follow up.

I understand there can be delays due to suppliers etc but what is frustrating me is the fact that no one can tell me what is going on? Surely someone must know where my order is and what the delay is? In my past experience with Takealot/Kalahari all it took was a simple email and I knew exactly what was causing the delays. Whether it was one item they were waiting for or a shipment problem they would tell me.

This is my first time ordering from Zaps and I am quite disappointed, to the point of this will be my first and last order from them.
    I'm so sorry for our tardiness in replying to your mails - The good news is is that your delivery was shipped yesterday - I'm sure that you are aware that you are having this shipped to what is classed as a regional area by CIT so it should be with you by Tuesday
    - and Boni should have changed your shipping status and sent you your tracking number to you this morning - this should have been all done yesterday for which I also apologise for.

I totally agree that our communication with you should have been a lot better regarding your order and order status via our site but as for the title of your thread I find it a little misleading - you placed your order on Monday - which in effect was a public holiday for most of our suppliers - at 3.30,Tuesday was also a public holiday.
    So in effect its taken us 3 working days to get stock in for your order and to dispatch it to you which is a bit longer than I would like to see an order turned around but is in no way in my mind unacceptable.
    Last edited by MooDy; 05-05-2012 at 11:21 AM.

MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

Ok well I received an email from them saying its been shipped today so hopefully i will have it by Monday! Checking the tracking number they sent me now shows it was sent yesterday and is at their depot. So that's good news. Just don't understand how no one could tell me that.

MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

@Potti - Yes it was shipped yesterday and not today - I agree 100% if my guys had just kept you informed all this would have been avoided - communication has defiantly been a problem from our side in the past - one which I thought we had overcome but obviously still needs some work on.

MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

Yeah a little update was all I wanted, and about the topic, it should have rather been directed at the email response not the order length, sorry about that.
    But it has been sorted now thanks alot! Dealing with you = great, dealing with the other emails=not so great.

For my next order I know now if there are any problems, I should just contact you.

Thanks

MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

I fully understand that potti and the reason why you are complaining and do you agree with you it was a poor show on our part.

But as you say in future you have my mail addy moody@zapsonline.com and cc moody@zaps.co.za,you can pm here or make a less dramatic titled post and I will do what I can to help.

MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

Nice to see zaps keep an open conversation like this. Mostly it's through PM's apologizing profusely when it comes to other online shops. So bravo to you zaps / moody.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast