Twitter    Facebook    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Free Email Newsletter:

Register at My Gaming Forum

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Which company is the only copper fixed-line ADSL provider in SA?

Thread: IDDQD and IDKFA

MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

Default IDDQD and IDKFA

Real gamers will know what my title stands for..

I remember the days where you had to use the above just to get anywhere on the hardest level.

Was insane I tell ya !

I think my first real gaming moment though, was back in Duke Nukem 3D days. I think I was about 12 years old. In the first part of the stage there were strippers, and when you walked up to them and pressed the space bar, well they did something and showed me something I was not supposed to see :O

My innocence was taken from me.

MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

No real cheaters knows what it stands for *erm*

Real Gamers wouldn't need those *erm*

// Previously known as Blind Faith or Pr⊕phet
    // Sign up to Greenman Gaming and get $2 FREE in-store credit.

MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

Hahahaha, nice one. I was thinking about those codes just the other day

I recall Xmas 1994; I was but a wee lad, and my dad bought Windows 95 and DooM II for me.

He's clever my dad; he made me "learn how to install Windows 95" (read he was too busy having fun at Christmas time to care about installing an OS) before I could get to installing DooM II.

Windows took forever to install, but at least it came on a CD for use with our super-amazing 4X CD ROM drive. Doom II was on something like 12, 2.5-inch stiffy disks which had to be installed through DOS-mode in Windows 95.

Needless say, when I finally got it running I reached gaming nirvana. My friends gathered round and we took turns playing it and marveling at stunning 320x200 VGA visuals, the sheer brutal goriness and horrifying hellishness of it all.

Thanks id Software!

Vanilla Doom ran only in a tweaked VGA "Mode 13h" 320x200 video mode. On properly configured CRT monitors, which were the only widely available and inexpensive consumer display device for computers at the time, this video mode took up the entire screen, which had a 4:3 physical aspect ratio. This meant that the 320x200 display, with a 16:10 logical ratio, was stretched vertically - each pixel was 20% taller than it was wide.
    Source: Doom Wikia

MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

have you ever ttied that cheats in heretic?

Also made by ID Soft but the cheats had a negative effect. Idkfa the all items cheats would strip you of all your weapons and the game would actually call you a cheater. Iddqd the god mode cheat would kill you instantly.

MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Kuga View Post
    Real gamers will know what my title stands for..

I remember the days where you had to use the above just to get anywhere on the hardest level.

Was insane I tell ya !

I think my first real gaming moment though, was back in Duke Nukem 3D days. I think I was about 12 years old. In the first part of the stage there were strippers, and when you walked up to them and pressed the space bar, well they did something and showed me something I was not supposed to see :O

My innocence was taken from me.
    don`t worry, our generation is innocent

nipples don`t really look like that

MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

Btw. I would strongly recommend the Doom HQ (GL engine) for doom. Really excellent if you want to reply doom

Other cool mods like weapons packs, textures and monsters.

HOWEVER. If you have not played the Classic Doom for doom3.... well wtf
    http://www.moddb.com/mods/classic-doom-3
    // Previously known as Blind Faith or Pr⊕phet
    // Sign up to Greenman Gaming and get $2 FREE in-store credit.

MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Hahahaha, nice one. I was thinking about those codes just the other day .. /snip
    Ya I was driving home from work last week, and it just popped into my head. Was so random!

Then it got me all nostalgic and brought back memories of good ol' Doom

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwocky View Post
    don`t worry, our generation is innocent

nipples don`t really look like that
    Yeah lol. I realized how wrong I was til I hit my teen years and saw real breasts :P

But you gotta remember I was like 12, never seen anything like that before haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Pr⊕phet View Post
    Btw. I would strongly recommend the Doom HQ (GL engine) for doom. Really excellent if you want to reply doom

Other cool mods like weapons packs, textures and monsters.

HOWEVER. If you have not played the Classic Doom for doom3.... well wtf
    http://www.moddb.com/mods/classic-doom-3
    Nice find man. Would be pretty awesome to relive those glory days in a new engine!

At least Carmageddon is coming soon