Twitter    Facebook    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Free Email Newsletter:

Register at My Gaming Forum

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Which company is the only copper fixed-line ADSL provider in SA?

Thread: Age of Empires I and II

MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

Default Age of Empires I and II

Age of Empires I and II are probably the strategy games most PC gamers will NEVER forget. Nothing could come close to that. I mean, who can forget how you could fit the same number of elephants as archers on a transport boat, or how buildings catch fire when attacked with swords.

The missions were so epic! Joan of Arc, William Wallace, Barbarossa... man. So brilliant!
    Those were the days...

MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

Agreed! Age of Empires 2 was one of the first PC games that I owned, plus in ran perfectly on my PC at the time . Really enjoyed playing customized skirmishes.

The thing that should not be Tsar's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Trophies Howdy neighbour Come in for coffee

I Really loved age of empires 2.
    What a fantastic game. Spent about 2 years or so playing it. The missions where fantastic and not easy a all.

The expansion for age of empires 2 was fantastic.
    I remember my buddy and I would always sit and discuss this game instead of paying attention at school ;p

MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

Aoe 2 was class... I remember how I was so impressed with the graphics on the intro vid.

MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

AOE 2 brings back some memories, my friend and I spent 18 hour's playing 1 frikken game and it ended up a stalemate. We took regular breaks and even some sleep inbetween but my god that was an epic game.

MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

Default Age of Empires I and II

Age of empires 2. I remember i was still new to pc gaming when my friend showed me this game and we strategised and figured out how to beat the pc hahaha good times!!