Twitter    Facebook    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Free Email Newsletter:

Register at My Gaming Forum

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Which company is the only copper fixed-line ADSL provider in SA?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Time for a speaker upgrade.

MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

Has anyone had personal experiences with the Logitech Z906?

Blog Entries
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

Lesser-known is not always bad. Until last work, for example, I had not heard of Teufel, Klipsch or BOSE, and by all accounts they are pretty good. Come to think of it, I only recently found out about Corsair speakers...

But I get what you are saying.
    Happiness cannot be bought. It is earned by the relationships we have with our fellow creatures rather than measured by the goods that possess us.

MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

I am with murph on this one so Pheonix made up your mind yet what did you get/getting?
    Evil meet my Sword. Sword, meet Evil!

MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Isengard View Post
    Logitech. Just get Logitech, you wont regret it like you surely will with going for a lesser known brand. I've had my X-230's since 2007 and never once felt like I needed an upgrade, they rock HARD.
    True that. Still want the exact same pair ... Though, I haven't seen 'em advertised anywhere, but the Logitech Z323 is definitely a consideration, when I'm able to afford it, cause all my money's gonna go to GW2 now.

MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Isengard View Post
    Logitech. Just get Logitech, you wont regret it like you surely will with going for a lesser known brand. I've had my X-230's since 2007 and never once felt like I needed an upgrade, they rock HARD.
    The 230's are awesome. You can rattle the windows with those things. I have :P

Blog Entries
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

I haven't done any more reading up on speakers, and as this month is going to be tight financially, the soonest I would get them would be next month.

@Murph: Oh, I wouldn't be turning the volume up much. I share a house with other people who would not appreciate that.
    Happiness cannot be bought. It is earned by the relationships we have with our fellow creatures rather than measured by the goods that possess us.

MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
    I haven't done any more reading up on speakers, and as this month is going to be tight financially, the soonest I would get them would be next month.

@Murph: Oh, I wouldn't be turning the volume up much. I share a house with other people who would not appreciate that.
    Well then you'll be glad to know that at medium-soft volume they sound just as good.

Blog Entries
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

Good thing, that.

MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

So I received my X-530s today. Needless to say, I'm flippin happy about my purchase... No wait! Scrap that! My investment.

MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

+1 for Logitechs. You can pick up a set of Z313s for about R500 and they are pretty decent.

A lesser known brand - the Divoom XForce1s go for about R450 (60W RMS). They have hit quite a sweet spot with those speakers.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast