And to think that I paid R400 for this 2 months ago. R400 for something that I dont really like. R57 is a way reasonable price.lol
And to think that I paid R400 for this 2 months ago. R400 for something that I dont really like. R57 is a way reasonable price.lol
Square Enix, Eidos Week Day Two
Battlestations and Order of War Bundle - $28.89 USD, ±R216
Battlestations Pacific $17.49 USD, ±R131
Battlestations: Midway $9.99 USD, ±R75
Order of War $19.99 USD, ±R149
Relive some of the grandest and most critical naval battles of recent history and for the first time, choose to lead your fleet to a completely different ending to the war. With both strategy and action at your command, truly anticipate your opponent's every move and turn the tide of war.
* Two epic campaigns to relive or rewrite history
* Over 100 air, sea and undersea units
* New visual realism that brings the Pacific to life
* Massive online battles with 5 new Multiplayer Modes
SPRING 2007 UPDATE Includes the all-new Iowa Mission Pack: two new epic battles + new ships and planes!
BattleStations: Midway is an immense action game that drops players into massive air, sea, and undersea battles from Pearl Harbor to Midway. Players command massive fleet attacks and take direct, real-time, control of every plane, battleship, and submarine in the battle.
Battlestations: Midway's blends intense 3rd-person action with epic, large-scale naval combat and brings to life the great Pacific battles of the World War II. From the chaos of Pearl Harbor, through the Philippines, Java and the Coral Sea all the way to the epic Battle of Midway.
Innovative gameplay lets players take direct control of over 60 different warships, planes and submarines from a 3rd-person perspective. Players can instantly switch to and control nearly every vehicle in the battle.
The Single Player mode features 11 large-scale campaigns with 12 bonus challenge missions. The online multi-player combat offers an entirely new online battle experience and features head-to-head and co-operative fleet battles featuring over 60 Allied and Japanese units.
* Revolutionary gameplay: Experience epic WWII combat from multiple perspectives as you jump between dozens of units, playing as a pilot, a gunner, a submarine captain or even carrier fleet commander.
* Massive air, sea, and undersea battlefields: Every battle takes place simultaneously in the air, on and under the sea. Movement of your fleet and the individual efforts of any one vehicle is critical to success.
* Sixty warships: Features the Wildcat and Zero Fighter planes, the Dauntless Divebombers, the B17 and B24 bombers, the USS Lexington and USS Yorktown carriers, and Japan's infamous super battleship, The Yamato.
* Realism: Cutting-edge graphics bring the Pacific oceans and island chains alive with lush real-world environments, dynamic weather effects and incredibly detailed vehicles and weaponry.
* Deep single player mode: Featuring 11 massive campaigns with 12 bonus challenge missions and an immersive storyline.
* Innovative online multiplayer mode: Huge multi-unit online battles with up to 8 players. The largest battle involves 100 units. New levels and ships to be released. Xbox Live and online (Gamespy hosting)
* NEW Challenge your naval strategy with the new Iowa Mission Pack! Includes two historical bonus battles—The Battle of Sibuyan Sea, a new multiplayer experience and The Raid on Truk, a single-player battle—plus a new set of unique air, sea and underwater vehicles: the P-38 Lightning, Nakijima J1N1 Gekko, USS Iowa (BB-61), IJN Shimakaza and the Type A mini-sub.
Order of War
In the summer of 1944, the Second World War entered its end-game when the Allies launched two major operations that would drive back German forces on both the Western and Eastern Fronts at once. Their names were Overlord and Bagration. Overlord famously commenced with the D-Day landings in Normandy and ended in the Liberation of Paris, while Bagration - a far less well-known but far larger Russian operation - crushed the invading German forces in the east, leading to their complete withdrawal from Soviet territory. Had either operation been unsuccessful, history could have been very different. In the ultimate test of military strategy, Order of War will challenge you not only to lead America's finest to victory in the west, but also place you in command of the German forces charged with repelling the Red Army's seemingly unstoppable offensive in the east. Even the keenest military minds will find that it's one thing to make history, but quite another to change it.
...Do you have what it takes to command?
* Experience WWII warfare on an epic, cinematic stage; that truly captures the intensity and scale of the battlefield.
* Take Command of an entire armoured force consisting of up to 1000 soldiers, tank divisions, armoured vehicles, heavy artillery and air force.
* Players can choose between two different campaign modes offering completely different storyline, missions, objectives and environments.
* Experience the unique dynamic camera that allows players to command troops over huge geographical scale whilst maintaining movie-like vistas and detail.
* In-depth gameplay modes featuring 2 x different campaign modes, multi-player, Deathmatch, skirmish and Hardcore mode.
Last edited by Pr⊕phet; 09-03-2010 at 06:10 PM.
Square Enix, Eidos Week Day Three
Tomb Raider + Last Remnant Bundle - $37.39 USD, ±R277
The Last Remnant $19.99 USD, ±R148
Tomb Raider: Anniversary $9.99 USD, ±R74
Tomb Raider: Legend $9.99 USD, ±R74
Tomb Raider: Underworld $14.99 USD, ±R111
The Last Remnant
Mitra, yama, qsiti, sovani...
These four races exist in one world.
A world filled with Remnants — mysterious artifacts from an ancient era.
Who created the Remnant? How long ago? And for what purpose?
With these questions left unanswered, the Remnants became beneficial tools used for the good of civilization.
The world was at peace...or so it seemed. Who was to know such darkness lay in wait?
The powers of the Remnants slowly began to change the world's balance.
A rift slowly formed between those who ruled and those who obeyed.
This was the dawning of a new era — an era of countless frays that would be brought upon the world by those enslaved by their own lust for power.
A thousand years later, the journey of one young man begins.
Featuring an enthralling story, countless characters and an intricate battle system, Square Enix brings the RPG experience known as The Last Remnant to the PC.
Discover new strategies in the improved battle system.
* Blast through your battles with Turbo Mode
Battles can be played out with twice the speed for faster game progression
* No more leader units
Enjoy more freedom when creating unions!
* A new equipment preview feature
Use the preview feature to purchase items depending on stats or aesthetics
* Choose between English or Japanese voice acting
The voices can be switched between Japanese and EnglishTomb Raider: Anniversary
Tomb Raider: Anniversary retraces Lara Croft's original genre-defining adventure — globe-trotting 3rd person action-adventure in pursuit of the legendary Scion artifact. Using an enhanced 'Tomb Raider: Legend' game engine, the graphics, technology and physics bring Lara's adventure and pursuit of a mystical artifact known only as the Scion right up to today's technology standards and offers gamers a completely new gameplay experience. Re-imagined, Anniversary delivers a dynamic fluidly and fast Lara Croft, massive environments of stunning visuals, intense combat and game pacing, and an enhanced and clarified original story.
* Epic Exploration - The lost city of Atlantis and ancient Egyptian pyramids are ripe for discovery: explore every hidden dark crevice and impossible heights; enter into strange, undiscovered lands and solve their deepest, darkest mysteries; open doors to new realms, uncover great rewards and unearth secrets to Lara's past.
* Acrobatic Gunplay - Deftly leap around charging enemies while you unleash a hail of bullets from your trademark dual pistols.
* Lethal Predators - The wilderness awaits with a wide range of bestial predators—from bats to wolves to bears—ready to defend their territory from human encroachment. New and improved AI means that all enemies will exhibit a more diverse behaviour set, providing improved combat challenges for the player.
* Supernatural elements are used sparingly to provide a mystical allure around the world, while maintaining the world's grounded core. The awesome T-Rex and intriguing Atlantean centaurs suck you in to the wonderfully intriguing and mysterious world of Tomb Raider.
* Death-Defying Environmental Playground - Leap over massive gaps, cling onto rock ledges, and swim through underground tunnels.
* Solve the Diabolical Machinery of the Past - seek to outwit the brilliant ancient designers of many epic puzzles and vaults in order to uncover their secrets. Be warned that they do not take kindly to 'meddling', and as such, the price of failure is extreme.Tomb Raider: Legend
The gaming world's sexiest and most intrepid adventurer makes her triumphant return in Lara Croft Tomb Raider: Legend!
Follow Lara down a path of discovery as she travels the globe to remote, exotic locales in search of one of history's greatest artifacts that unleash unwelcome figures from Lara's mysterious past. With guns blazing, Lara must use her athletic ability and intellectual wits to explore vast, treacherous tombs, riddled with challenging puzzles and deadly traps. Experience the beginning of the new Legend in the most adrenaline-fueled Tomb Raider adventure ever!
* Lara Croft evolved! - the sexy, dual-pistol wielding heroine is presented like never before with new graphic and animation sets, presenting Lara in the finest fidelity to date
* Return to the tombs! - discover and explore living breathing, lost ancient realms that hold clues to the secrets of Lara's past. Physics, Water and Fire systems bring the perilous environments of Lara's world alive, and challenge the player to improvise solutions to obstacles
* The Intuitive and Fluid Control System movement allows you to keep Lara in continuous motion; seamlessly handle any obstacle and interact dynamically with any surface
* Experience the new legend of the Tomb Raider series! - the future of the adrenaline-fueled adventure meets the promise of the next generation gaming systems.
* Utilize strength and intelligence on your quest! - use the grappling hook, an arsenal of new weapons, communications devices, and other tools to achieve your goals.
* Travel the globe to the world's most exotic locales! - explore ancient tombs, treacherous jungles, snowy mountain ranges, and much more.Tomb Raider: Underworld
Tomb Raider: Underworld represents a new advancement in exploration-based gameplay. As fearless adventurer Lara Croft explore exotic locations around the world, each designed with an incredible attention to detail resulting in breathtaking high-definition visual fidelity that creates a truly believable world and delivers a new level of challenge and choice.
* Master your surroundings: Reach new heights with the broadest range of acrobatic abilities and utilize objects within the environment to uncover new paths to explore.
* Explore epic and unknown worlds: Discover ancient mysteries of the underworld hidden within the coast of Thailand, frozen islands of the Arctic Sea, the jungles of Mexico, and more.
* Treacherous and unpredictable challenges: Each level is an elaborate multi-stage puzzle masked within an interactive environmental playground offering more flexibility over how the area is solved.
* New range of combat options: Choose to pacify or kill, target multiple enemies at once with the new dual-target system, and shoot with one hand while suspended with the other.
* New state-of-the-art gear: Utilize the latest technology in Lara's upgraded inventory to navigate the world including:
- Active Sonar map: A revolutionary new tool that emits an active sonar ping to create a 3D image of Lara's surroundings, perfect for uncovering hidden items and locations.
- Multi-purpose grapple: A claw-like device with a high-tension cable designed for climbing, rappelling, performing wall runs and manipulating objects within the environment.
- All-terrain hybrid motorbike: A unique vehicle design built to drive on everything from mud to snow and ice.
Square Enix, Eidos Week Day Four
Gyromancer + Mini Ninjas Bundle - $15.29 USD, ±R114
Gyromancer $7.49 USD, ±R56
Mini Ninjas $14.99 USD, ±R112
Gyromancer is a Pop Cap / Square Enix collaboration. This is a Puzzle RPG.
Join Rivel and his companion, Laska, on a grand chase spanning twelve stages. What awaits at the end of the hunt?
Each stage contains its own objectives, from defeating the beasts that block your way to solving puzzles before time runs out. Rivel can learn to summon dozens of the beasts he encounters, bending their power to his will. Each beast you command in battle is unique, so find the one that best suits your play style.
Hidden within each stage are a number of awards earned for completing feats great and small. Finding them all won't be easy. Are you up to the challenge?
* New battle system based on Bejeweled Twist
* Command unique beasts to battle your foes
* Search the map for items, coins, and new beasts to fight at your side
* Gain levels in battle and acquire powerful new beasts
* Assume the role of Rivel, a deadly mage, as he rids Aldemona Wood of a brooding darkness
Mini Ninjas is a game that combines furious action with stealth and exploration for an experience that appeals to a wide audience across age groups and preferences. It’s an action-adventure with a strong focus on allowing the player freedom to explore the world and has the depth to allow for very varied gameplay and approaches to getting through the game.
Last edited by Pr⊕phet; 11-03-2010 at 07:30 PM.
now if only the more local ISP's will get on the Steam bandwagon
Square Enix, Eidos Week Day Five
Batman: Arkham Asylum + Just Cause Bundle - $22.09 USD, ±R164
Batman: Arkham Asylum $24.99 USD, ±R186
Just Cause $22.09 USD, ±R164
Batman: Arkham Asylum
Batman: Arkham Asylum exposes players to a unique, dark and atmospheric adventure that takes them to the depths of Arkham Asylum - Gotham's psychiatric hospital for the criminally insane. Gamers will move in the shadows, instigate fear amongst their enemies and confront The Joker and Gotham City's most notorious villains who have taken over the asylum.
Using a wide range of Batman's gadgets and abilities, players will become the invisible predator and attempt to foil The Joker's demented scheme.
Batman: Arkham Asylum features an original story penned exclusively for the game by famous Batman author and five-time Emmy award winner Paul Dini, whose credits include Lost season one and Batman: The Animated Series.
* Utilize the unique FreeFlow™ combat system to chain together unlimited combos seamlessly and battle with huge groups of The Joker's henchmen in brutal melee brawls.
* Investigate as Batman, the WORLD'S GREATEST DETECTIVE, by solving intricate puzzles with the help of cutting edge forensic tools including x-ray scanning, fingerprint scans, 'Amido Black' spray and a pheromone tracker.
* Face off against Gotham's greatest villains including The Joker, HARLEY QUINN, VICTOR ZSASZ and KILLER CROC.
* Become the Invisible Predator™ with Batman's fear takedowns and unique vantage point system to move without being seen and hunt enemies.
* Choose multiple takedown methods, including swooping from the sky and smashing through walls, and use the predator camera get a closer look at the action.
* Explore every inch of ARKHAM ASYLUM™ and roam freely on the infamous island, presented for the first time ever in its gritty and realistic entirety.
* Experience what it's like to be BATMAN using BATARANGS™, explosive gel aerosol, The BATCLAW™, sonar resonator and the line launcher.
* Unlock more secrets by completing hidden challenges in the world and develop and customize equipment by earning experience points.
* Move through the environment with the use of Batman's grapnel gun to get to out-of-reach places, and jump from any height to glide in any direction.Just Cause
Your world...Your rules! In Just Cause, you are a Latin field operative and specialist in regime change backed by top secret US government agency who will overthrow the corrupt government of San Esperito. The rogue South American state is suspected of stockpiling Weapons of Mass Destruction, and it's your mission to negate the threat this poses to world peace. It could be to your advantage that the tropical paradise is about to implode as various factions vie for power - it just needs a gentle nudge in the right direction.
Just Cause offers the freedom to tackle your assignments however you want: playing the island's factions against one another, inciting a rebellion among the masses and building alliances with rebel forces and drug cartels. The action takes place in an incredibly detailed game world which consists of over 250,000 acres of mountains, jungles, beaches, cities and villages. The island can be explored by land, sea and air, as you will have at your disposal one of the most varied and exciting array of vehicles ever seen in a video game.
* Freeform game-play: approach missions in any way you like, or break off from the fight and enjoy exploring the islands.
* Over 250K acres of land to explore: the largest environment ever seen in a game!
* Over-the-top Stunts: jump from vehicle-to-vehicle, parasail, skydive and base-jump...
* Massive selection of vehicles: over 100 of the most varied, exciting array of land, sea and air vehicles ever seen in a video game.
* Avalanche Engine™: procedurally generated landscape delivers a huge, beautiful, detailed world while eliminating loading times.
* Wealth of missions: story missions, side-missions, bonus missions and many more; ensuring plenty of action spread throughout the islands.
* Support team: Sheldon and Kane, two US government secret agents, will provide you with reconnaissance info, extraction and vehicle drops.
* Fly: The best way to explore San Esperito is by air!