Twitter    Facebook    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Free Email Newsletter:

Register at My Gaming Forum

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Which company is the only copper fixed-line ADSL provider in SA?

Page 108 of 216 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108 109 110 118 158 208 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 2159

Thread: MyGaming suggestion box

MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

I doubt loading 10 or 20 video previews will really do much to the forums performance since you're loading from very high performance servers. I understand the logic I just don't think it's really that much of a problem and you can't always go by worst case scenarios. *Also I'm fairly sure the previous limit for videos was 2 and I don't recall things breaking.

For me it makes less sense forcing someone to make 3 separate posts if they want to post 3 videos than to just allow 2/3 in one post, especially when it's relevant to the topic at hand and you're trying to put together a good amount of content. Considering this is a gaming site this type of media should be important.

Anyways, I get it, I just likes me my multimedia contents.
    Last edited by MOnk; 28-03-2012 at 09:15 PM.

The Legendary Troll Hunter OmegaFenix's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

Here is a thought.... just a thought mind you, but Lord of the Rings War in the North Launched back in November, it is now pretty much April. Now it could just be me but Im rather fed up of the dude from War in the North Staring back at me 4 months down the line, isn't it time for say something Witcher 2-ey or Diablo 3 or something? I understand that is't sponsors advertising but surely there is something new to advertise, especially considering that War in the North Sucked?

MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

Yeah, where are the purple dildo bats!

MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

Message received I'm sick of it too.

The Legendary Troll Hunter OmegaFenix's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Message received I'm sick of it too.
    The Plain black is a slight improvement.

MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

Don't know if this has been requested but when Diablo 3 does launch please could you guys do a breakdown of how much bandwidth the game uses in a set play session and what the lag is like over different speed connections.
    I am wanting to cancel my pre order of the game and adopt a wait and see approach so that I do not waste money on a game I may not be able to play until I get my own reliable internet at home (however it does allow me more money to get Risen 2 Collectors).

Oh and please bring back the Mygaming shop. I want to spend and support
    contact me if you are in Cape Town and looking for PC Hardware at very competitive pricing. We also do web and graphic design.

MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

We will most likely do the aforementioned bandwidth comparison. As for the shop; it's probably not happening any time soon.

MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfox View Post
    Is it just me, or does the navigation suddenly look really horrible? I checked on 2 different machines on 2 different connections with 2 different browsers ....

If it was an intentional change, change it back please

I had to reinstall my machine, now my nav is back to this and there is no longer an option to change back, help!

MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

That's odd... Are you sure it's the same as that picture? We did redesign the forum toolbar.

MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

Yeah and then at the bottom of the page where you could change the style before, the only option I see is "Quick Style Chooser".

Page 108 of 216 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108 109 110 118 158 208 ... LastLast