Primal Fears is a new game that has just hit the Steam store, and is looking to give the isometric action genre a kick in the groin.
After a chemical has turned most of the world into vicious creatures, the survival horror gane requires you to do the one thing that’s the answer to such a problem – kill everything.
Players can upgrade their weapons and compete against one another, or work together in 4-player co-op.
- Co-op game play with you and your friends up to four players.
- A plethora of weapons including primary, secondary and other items of use like RC-cars, turrets, and drones.
- Buy and upgrade over 15 weapons to make each play-through of a level unique.
- Story missions or arenas that are both re-playable to challenge your skill.
- A variety of enemy types, ranging from small to hulking.
- Steam leaderboards, achievements, and cloud saving enabled.
The game is available on Steam for $8,99, as there is a 10% discount for the first week.
Check out the trailer below: