Win Battlefield 3 Premium with WAGE and MyGaming
Web Africa Gaming and MyGaming are giving away Battlefield 3 Premium
Web Africa Gaming Experience (WAGE) and MyGaming have teamed up to give-away three Battlefield 3 Premium keys for PC (Origin). The base Battlefield 3 game is required and not included in the prize.
WAGE Games Master Robert Tait said, “WAGE is happy to announce a competition for Battlefield 3 hosted by our friends over at MyGaming. We are always keen on giving a little something back to the gaming community who we are thankful for their support. We’ve received a decent response to our Armored Kill servers since they went live on Tuesday. Unfortunately, some of the Battlefield 3 fans out there do not have access to the latest and greatest happenings with regards to new content, and so, we have three Battlefield 3 Premium DLC keys to give-out.”
“All we ask is to please ‘Like’ our Facebook page, and because you’re awesome, join us on the WAGE servers,” said Tait.
About Battlefield 3 Premium
Battlefield 3 Premium includes five digital expansion packs: Back to Karkand, Close Quarters, Armored Kill, End Game, and Aftermath. Together these introduce 20 new maps and weapons, four game modes, new soldier and weapon camos, and the ubiquitous “much more.”
Battlefield 3 Premium buyers receive all five digital expansion packs for $49.99, a $25 saving over purchasing each expansion pack separately, and they will get two weeks of early access to the expansion packs.
Battlefield 3 Premium
Battlefield 3 Premium users get the following features:
- Two weeks of early access to expansions:
- Back To Karkand – Four of the most beloved Battlefield 2 maps all fully re-imagined utilizing the power of the Frostbite 2 engine. Available now.
- Close Quarters – Intense, infantry-only theatre of war. Available today.
- Armored Kill – All-out vehicle warfare coming September 2012.
- Aftermath – Coming December 2012.
- End Game – Coming March 2013.
- Battlelog with BF3 Premium:
- Stats reset feature
- Save up to five of your favorite Battle Reports
- Increased Platoon Emblem layers
- 10+ unique Platoon emblem decals
- Exclusive Content:
- Unique in-game knife
- Unique in-game dog tags
- 10+ unique soldier camos
- Unique weapon camos
- 5+ unique Assignments
- Exclusive Double XP events
- Exclusive videos
- Strategy guides
- Server queue priority
Battlefield 3 regular
Those who buy all of the expansions separately will get a total of the following content:
- 20 Maps
- 20 New Weapons
- 10+ New Vehicles
- 4+ New Game Modes
- 30+ Assignments
- 20+ Dog Tags
DICE made it clear that all existing Battlelog features remain free:
- Live stats tracker
- Ability to form and customize Platoons
- Browse leaderboards
- Access to the Com Center and Battle Feed
Check out all of MyGaming’s coverage on Battlefield 3.
To enter the competition, head on over to the MyGaming competition forum.