Sony reveals new PlayStation Move Racing Wheel
It only does steering.
What is black, covered in buttons, and looks like a microphone in a gyroscope with robot arms? It’s the new PlayStation Move Racing Wheel! And it’s just what you’ve always wanted!
According to the official PlayStation Blog, the peripheral is scheduled to launch in the third quarter, with an RRP of $40. The wheel is also compatible with a bunch of games, including Gran Turismo 5, Burnout Paradise, Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit and Motorstorm: Apocalypse, the upcoming LittleBigPlanet Karting, “and more”.
Hit the road with these features:
- Precise motion tracking for responsive handling of your vehicle
- An innovative folding grip design will allow you to switch between racing a sports bike to a high-octane supercar
- Feel the intense vibration feedback of your vehicle as you trade paint with the competition
- Experience realistic gameplay action using the race car paddle shifters and motorcycle twist throttle controls
- Looks like a microphone in a gyroscope with robot arms
Stay tuned to MyGaming for all the E3 coverage as it unfolds.