Battlefield 3 Armored Kill detailed
DICE layout Armored Kill information
Battlefield 3’s list of upcoming DLC proves DICE and EA’s dedication to the longevity of their FPS, and while we’ve seen the Close Quarters expansion rip a hole in the wall of action gaming, another one of the forthcoming add-ons is getting detailed.
Armored Kill will release within the September 2012 window, and will focus heavily on Battlefield’s synonymous vehicular combat. DICE have now revealed some key features for the expansion.
- All-out vehicle warfare on four new maps;
- Includes the biggest map in Battlefield history;
- New vehicles, including tanks, ATV’s, and mobile artillery;
- Bring back five new vehicle unlocks to the base game;
- Earn 20+ unlocks for the new vechicles in Armored Kill;
- New Tank Superiority game mode; and
- All maps playable with all six game modes.
The biggest map in Battlefield history? Start praying you don’t spawn with no vehicle on-hand.