Uncharted 3 update adds 50 new Trophies
Gotta get ‘em all!
I know, game updates are usually so ho-hum. Fixes? Eh. Tweaks? Blah. Nobody really cares about that stuff. But the incoming 1.13 update for Uncharted 3 is no ordinary update, people, because it adds 50 new Trophies.
I mean, obviously it also includes fixes and tweaks and whatever, but Trophies? Fifty Trophies? Now this is the kind of update people get excited about.
In a post over on Naughty Dog’s blog, community man Eric Monacelli describes the chunky update as “not a unicorn, it’s a Godzilla”, along with the following details:
- Increased recoil has been added to the G-MAL
- Deathmatch will now appear in round 5 instead of round 3 in Team Objective game modes
- Quitting out of Co-op will no longer count as a Competitive loss when signing-out/disconnecting
- Lab games no longer count towards the Leaderboard
- Death from Above medal now requires the player to be at least 2 meters off the ground
- Players can earn more than 1 “Here, Hold This Medal” in a match
- A collection of trophies have been added for each DLC pack available
- The TAU Sniper Pistol has been tuned so the rate of fire is up 30% and its starting ammo is now 8 not 12
- The M9 blindfire accuracy has been reduced by 10% efficiency
- Cloaked level 3 is now immune to the effects of Disruption (it wasn’t working properly so we fixed it)
The update is scheduled to drop on 14 August.