Battlefield 3 Armored Kill DLC Trailer
Check out the biggest map in Battlefield history
EA and DICE have released a gameplay trailer to show off their upcoming all-out-vehicle-kill-a-thon Battlefield 3 DLC, Armored Kill.
The upcoming Armored Kill expansion features significantly larger maps to cater for the vehicular-focused combat, and also look to feature some refreshing locales.
The trailer shows us the upped-scale of the action on offer, with jets, tanks, APCs, and support planes all playing a greater role on the battlefield.
Armored Kill will release within the September 2012 window, and will focus heavily on Battlefield’s synonymous vehicular combat. DICE have now revealed some key features for the expansion.
- All-out vehicle warfare on four new maps;
- Includes the biggest map in Battlefield history;
- New vehicles, including tanks, ATV’s, and mobile artillery;
- Bring back five new vehicle unlocks to the base game;
- Earn 20+ unlocks for the new vehicles in Armored Kill;
- New Tank Superiority game mode; and
- All maps playable with all six game modes.