Dead Space 3 full Achievements list revealed
Obligatory spoiler warning
Dead Space 3 is slated for a European release of February 8th next year, but the full achievements list has been leaked online.
As you may expect, there are a number of spoilers in the list, so stay away if you’re not the type to sit under the Christmas tree and shake your presents.
- 10 Points: Stranger in a Strange Land – Complete the Prologue.
- 15 Points: Space Odyssey – Survive your first spacewalk.
- 15 Points: Critical Mass – Recover the shuttle.
- 15 Points: Snow Crash – Reach Tau Volantis.
- 25 Points: Intestinal Fortitude – Defeat the Hive Mind.
- 15 Points: Hydra – Kill the Snowbeast.
- 15 Points: Together as One – Reassemble Rosetta.
- 15 Points: Infernal Machine – Reach the Alien Machine.
- 50 Points: Shoot for the Moon – Defeat the Moon.
- 10 Points: Under a Buck – Shoot the deer head trophy in the Admiral’s Quarters.
- 20 Points: Space Ace – Shoot at least 70 targets during the ride to Tau Volantis.
- 20 Points: Hungry – Reach the pump room of the Waystation without alerting any Feeders.
- 30 Points: Drill Sergeant – Complete the Drill Room without taking any damage.
- 30 Points: Weedkiller – Kill 5 Cysts in the Biology Building with a single poison gas cloud.
- 10 Points: Get On My Level – Complete the game on any difficulty setting.
- 25 Points: The Explorer – Complete all optional missions.
- 50 Points: Aren’t You Thankful? – Complete the game on Hardcore Mode.
- 40 Points: Epic Tier 4 Engineer – Complete the game in Classic Mode.
- 40 Points: Survivalist – Complete the game in Pure Survival Mode.
- 25 Points: Gun Collector – Collect all Weapon Parts.
- 15 Points: Aliens – Collect all Alien Artifacts.
- 25 Points: The Professor – Collect all Artifacts.
- 25 Points: The Librarian – Collect all Logs.
- 25 Points: The Armorer – Collect all Circuits.
- 50 Points: There’s Always Peng! – Find Peng.
- 10 Points: My Buddy – Retrieve Resources from a Scavenger Bot at a Bench.
- 30 Points: Metal Detector – Successfully deploy Scavenger Bots to 15 Resource Areas.
- 10 Points: Strapped – Craft a Weapon.
- 10 Points: Circuit’s Edge – Add a Circuit to a Weapon.
- 25 Points: EMT – Craft a Large Med Pack.
- 25 Points: Full House – Craft a Weapon with 2 Tools, Tips, and Attachments with all Circuit slots filled.
- 50 Points: RIG Master – Fully upgrade your RIG.
- 25 Points: Master Plan – Create a Blueprint that needs at least 2000 resources worth of parts and Circuits to build.
- 10 Points: From the Jaws – Save your Co-Op partner from an execution by killing the attacker.
- 10 Points: Share and Share Alike – Use the RIG to give an item to your Co-Op partner.
- 10 Points: Medic! – Revive your Co-Op partner 10 times.
- 25 Points: Ghosts of the Past – Face all of Carver’s demons by completing all Co-Op only optional missions.
- 10 Points: Architect – Share a Blueprint with your Co-Op partner.
- 20 Points: Axes High – Kill 30 enemies using Fodder axes.
- 15 Points: Payback – Kill a Soldier by TK’ing a grenade or rocket back at them.
- 10 Points: Close Encounter – Kill 10 alien Necromorphs.
- 10 Points: Go for the Limbs! – Dismember 500 limbs from living enemies.
- 10 Points: And Then We Doubled It! – Dismember 1000 limbs from living enemies.
- 10 Points: Slow Mo – Kill 50 enemies while they are in stasis.
- 10 Points: Blast Corps – Kill 30 enemies with explosion damage.
- 10 Points: Shootbang – Kill 30 Soldiers with head shots.
- 10 Points: Empty Chamber – Kill 30 enemies using melee strikes or a melee Weapon Part.
- 10 Points: Dropping Acid – Dissolve 50 enemies with acid.
- 10 Points: Electric Lawnmower – Kill 30 enemies using an electrified Ripper blade.
- 10 Points: Overpowered Healing – Use quick heal to heal yourself 20 times.