Huge PSN discount sale, Dishonored going cheap
Massive discounts on triple-A games and DLC
The Playstation Store sale is currently on at the moment, offering price-cuts on some big games and expansions.
These savings will take effect when the Store is updated on Wednesday 13 February. Some of these titles are permanent price drops, while some will expire on 27 February.
Some of the big game discounts include:
- Dishonored – R219.00 (was R569.00)
- Twisted Metal – R140.00 (was R279.00) – Read MyGaming’s Twisted Metal review.
- The Sly Trilogy – R99.00 (was R199.00)
- Batman: Arkham City – R115.00 (was R339.00) – Read MyGaming’s Arkham City review.
- Batman: Arkham Asylum – R95 (was R199.00) Read MyGaming’s Arkham Asylum review.
- Darksiders – R35.00 – Read MyGaming’s Darksiders review.
Playstation Plus subscribers will also definitely be getting their money’s worth, as they will receive an even bigger price cut.