You should join our great gaming community

Register now
You should subscribe to our free MyGaming newsletter

Blog Comments

Still haven't watched everythin on this list so I'm back for some more

I enjoyed reading though that quite a bit, thanks man. That was a good read indeed

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Bane
    Having taken a better look at this(Gundam), there's much more than I thought. Looks like I'll just have to watch as I download, I can't see myself scheduling all that.
    When you look at how much Gundam there actually is:

Personally I have still not watched everything there is with regards to Gundam, but I am getting there slowly but surely.

Having taken a better look at this(Gundam), there's much more than I thought. Looks like I'll just have to watch as I download, I can't see myself scheduling all that.

Thanks, I'll be having a lot of free time in about a weeks time so I'll need something to watch after I get done with Inuyasha and D.Gray-man.

I've only seen 25% of these, looks like I have my weekend movies picked out for the next 3 weekends

Any thoughts on where one should start when it comes to Gundam?
    Ah that now is a tough one.

Quite a few people are put off starting from the beginning because of the older animation. Additionally watching newer shows tends to heighten your expectations of everything else. There other problem is that much of Gundam follows a specific timeline, the Universal Century in which most of the story takes place. There is also the fact that everything in the Universal Century timeline flows across to the next Gundam series. Watching Unicron for the first time without prior knowledge will leave you confused as to why factions are fighting each other.

You could start in the Universal Century time lime which spans from 1979 to 2016, or in Gundam's timeline UC 0068 to UC 0223 this encompasses a great many shows to watch.

You could delve into the other timelines such as; Anno Domini for Gundam 00, After Colony for Gundam WING or the most recent Post Disaster with Gundam Iron Blooded Orphans.

A good place to start would be the article ANN wrote about it: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/feat...atching/.94461 I personally do not agree with some of the things stated in there since I have watched quite a few of them. They say 00 is not worth watching which I believe it is, since it's a stand alone series and also is just the essence of mecha; Gigantic robots duking it out.

*edit*

You could start with Build Fighters, SEED, 00 or Iron Blooded Orphans to get an idea of how every plays out. UC Gundam is basically the same, but with much more politics involved.

Any thoughts on where one should start when it comes to Gundam?

I hadn't subscribed to the blog so I'm only seeing this now when I've come to get a few more to add to my downloads. So how did you find it?
    While it's premise was somewhat akin to Ergo Proxy (world at it's end), it was way less suspenseful and as charming. It was a bit slow for me at some points and, also found the characters predictable and to have a cookie cutter personality. The Shy-guy, Bad Boy and The loner etc, which then was used to create some form of bond between the characters. Which worked, later on in the show when my interest began to drop. The 4 episode OVA that concludes the series is slightly better than the series itself, how ever it was just as macabre as the series it's self.

I don't love it, but I don't hate it either. I would pull it apart and scrutinize it's literary devices to give a better opinion but, I would rather spend my time on something I really enjoyed or hold dear. Perhaps some other time.

Quote Originally Posted by Glordit
    At the stage of writing, I had not seen Wolf's Rain. I have since watched it.
    I hadn't subscribed to the blog so I'm only seeing this now when I've come to get a few more to add to my downloads. So how did you find it?

I don't see Wolf's Rain anywhere here. I'll just assume you forgot to put it in or haven't seen it?
    At the stage of writing, I had not seen Wolf's Rain. I have since watched it.

I don't see Wolf's Rain anywhere here. I'll just assume you forgot to put it in or haven't seen it?

Shitsurei shimasu, I'll just quickly go through this list and see if I can't find something I like. Good list :missing thumps up emoji that should really exist but doesn't:

Quote Originally Posted by BeoTeK
    Excuse my ignorance, are these movies?
    They are anime TV series, Ping pong is quite short at 11 episodes and Katanagatari is at 12 but it is 40 to 50 minutes per a episode for the latter.

Excuse my ignorance, are these movies?

Good luck in quitting lol, how do you quit gaming? I think I'll play games even on my death bed!!

I'm trying to quit gaming lol. takes too much time and I rather spend it efficiently... However, 15-20 minutes a day playing dirt bike games, can't go wrong

good post love this blog

Updated 06-06-2014 at 09:47 AM by hughmasakela
    Congrats on the PS4

Cheap Aviator Ray Bans and doall I wish and
    tohim, pressed a fond kiss upon her brow, while she with the grace andactivity of a cat, nestled upon his knee. "Suppose, after all, that heshould not like me," murmured she; "I should die of grief."The banker turned away his face to hide the gloom that overspread it.

"Do you love him, then, even now" asked he.

She paused for a moment, and he added, "More than you do me"Flavia pressed her father's. [url=http://dhthanglong.com/ray-ban-jackie-ohh]Ray-Ban Jackie Ohh fake sunglasses [/url] hand between both her palms and answeredwith a musical laugh, "How silly you are, papa! Why, of course I loveyou. Are you not my father I love you too because you are kind and doall I wish, and because you are always telling me that you love me.

Because you are like the cupids in the fairy stories--dear old pe. [url=http://theromneyrule.com/ray-ban-cats/]Ray Ban Cats[/url] oplewho give their children all their heart's desire; I love you for mycarriage, my horses, and my lovely dresses; for my purse filled withgold, for my beautiful jewelry, and for all the lovely presents youmake me."Every word she spoke betrayed the utter selfishness of her soul, andyet her father listened with a fixed smile of delight . [url=http://dhthanglong.com/ray-ban-sunglasses]cheap Ran-Ban Active Lifestyle[/url] on his face.

"And why do you love him" asked he.

"Because--because," stammered the girl, "first, because he is himself;and then,--well, I can't say, but I do love him."Her accents betrayed such depth of passion that the father uttered agroan of anguish.

Flavia caught the expression of his features, and burst into a fit oflaughter.

"I really believe that you are jealous," said she, as if she werespeaking to a spoiled child. "That is very naughty of you; you oughtto be ashamed of yourself. I tell you that the first time I set eyesupon him at Van K

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast