You should join our great gaming community

Register now
You should subscribe to our free MyGaming newsletter

View RSS Feed

Voice of the Last Fenix

Vision? What do you know about my vision? My vision would turn your world upside down, tear asunder your illusions, and send the sanctuary of your own ignorance crashing down around you. Now ask yourself, Are you ready to see that vision?
If you Answered YES to that then read on And Please feel free to rate each entry.

1. On the Brink...

...of throwing my goddamn controller through my TV that is.

Some context seems may be necessary.

Last week saw the release of Splash Damages latest foray into team based first person

Categories
    Opinion Pieces
  2. A Weekend With Bulletstorm - First Impression.

For those of you who don't know during the lead up to the release of Epic & People Can Fly's Opera of Vulgarity & Violence we, here on the forum, had a bit of a debate about the title, here is a rundown: (Full thread here: Here are some Bulletstorm Reviews) I felt that a game as juvenile and pointless shouldn't

3. Hunting while being Huntered

- How the new Assassin's Creed wants to change multiplay-

When I first heard that the latest installment in the Assassin’s Creed franchise, Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood, will feature multiplayer I dismissed it as yet another after thought feature, something the developers tacked on to broaden the games appeal. I did not expect it to push any envelopes or change my level of anticipation

4. The Shortcomings of Halo Reach: Part I

Since last week Tuesday, September 14th 2010, the internet had been aflame with all things Halo, particularly Halo Reach. Anyone who knows me and the level of my love for the Halo franchise and its extended universe will be scratching their heads at the title of this piece. Let me elaborate…

Halo Reach is one of the best console shooters out there, PERIOD. If you are thinking about comparing

5. The Shortcomings of Halo Reach: Part 2

We now come to, in my opinion, Halo Reach’s biggest shortcoming, It WILL contain spoilers, not only from Reach but from the Eric Nyland novel, The Fall of Reach, as well. If you are yet to finish either of there and do not wish to encounter any spoilers stop reading right now….

SPOILER WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    4.Continuity Errors & the Extended Universe: Shooters

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast