You should join our great gaming community

Register now
You should subscribe to our free MyGaming newsletter

View RSS Feed

Other Stuff

Thing that are not Gaming Related.

1. Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time (Film)

On Saturday evening my wife Dragged me away from my gaming time to go watch Prince of Persia, a film I wasn't overly eager to see before its DVD release. The Prince of Persia, Sands of Time Trilogy has been one of my favorite and most loved franchises, I could see no way Hollywood could make a decent, let along good, attempt at a movie based of the game.

The movie starts of by showing

2. Why A Halo Movie is Actually a Good Idea.

There exists a Rule of Thumb that movies based on games suck. This is clear in every game inspired movie to date. Alone in the Dark, Far Cry, Vampire Rain, Hitman... Sure the first 3 all had one thing against them from the get go... Uwe Boil had made it his mission to make them.

I personally think that a Halo movie would be very very awesome. Firstly it shouldn't be based on any of

3. What Mweb’s R219pm Uncapped Internet means for us as Gamers.

Ok lets get this out of the way…
    HOLY SHITBALLZ!!!!111! UNCAPPED INTERNET FOR R219pm!!!!!
    /Regains composure.

Ok now that I’ve gotten that out of my system we can continue. One of the biggest complications South African gamers have had in the past was the crippling cost of bandwith. Last year Afrihost dropped the price to R30 per gig and we all cheered.

4. The Hello Kitty Hypothesis

This Blog Post May Contain Content Unsuitable to readers under the age of 16.

I have a Hypothesis about how to choose a possible girl friend who will be worth having around, I call it the Hello Kitty Hypothesis and like the Hot/Crazy Scale seen in How I Met Your Mother this "Hypothesis" is a little quirky but, or so I have been told, holds quiet true, so here goes.

Updated 10-03-2010 at 07:27 AM by OmegaFenix

Categories
    Other Stuff