You should join our great gaming community

Register now
You should subscribe to our free MyGaming newsletter

View RSS Feed

bradbear117

1. yunna vok man

Arguments, they're all over the internet. So much communication breakdown happens via text its infuriating.
    I learned today that nobody actually reads what the fuck you are trying to say(except for a few). they just chuck their cents in and move onto the next 'hat' to throw more cents in.
    I try explain what Im trying to say but then you just come across as pompous and okes are probably

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. gaming schizo

I cant play one game longer than a week before Im sick of it.
    I have no idea how people 100% games. Im happy with finishing the story and thats it, anything more than buggering around feels like a chore and not what gaming for me is about.

Anyway, this week I finished Uncharted 1, Mass Effect 2 and Mafia 2. All amazing and worth it. None were Platinumed or 100 percented. I just

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. I may be a bit quiet on hear

because Skyrim

seriously its a master piece, believe the hype and the reviews. you must experience this game. is it a game or is it art? It''s certainly blurring the lines.

Name:  Elder_Scrolls_V_Skyrim.jpg
Views: 159
Size:  71.4 KB

lekker dag!
    B

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. I got Skyrim

So this morning I had some stuff to do like work. Then in my lunch break I went off to btgames and bought Skyrim. Lucky i had alot of credit that I have been accumulating there over the last few months. It was time to go back to work but I went home first, I couldn't wait, i had to check it out.

I wasn't completely overwhelmed at first, I know its going to be an epic game but the whole

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Yewww, back from a break

Cool, im back.

A friend of mine and I went on a bit of a road/surf trip up the garden route for a few days. Friday till today(Wednesday) long weekend.yes!
    Good times, no internet, no games, no cell phoneage.
    It's good to know that life is just peachy without those things too.

I cant say Im overly happy to be back. going back to work and the old routine

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast