You should join our great gaming community

Register now
You should subscribe to our free MyGaming newsletter

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Playing through the bad times

I am someone who cannot have fun when there are certain issues in my life that need to be dealt with. I need to sort the problems out asap before i can go back to having good times.

Thankfully, for whatever reason my life has not had too many rough patches. I try and live as peacefully and mellow as possible and so far so good.

In the kak times that life serves up now

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. I have seriously talented friends

This is Bob, Chris and Doug who form the band Irvine. They originally hail from East London and I actually used to play for them for a few years. Doug took my place when they all moved to cape town as I was unable to uproot my life for a possible music career. They should be more known than they are. Awesome guys, awesome talent!

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Blog Hiatus Disengage!

I haven't posted since November!? Thats mad!

Anyway the forums all a flurrey with this new competition criteria and I think its great! It feels like the forum has gone from a sleepy retirement village to a bustling metropolis in mere hours!

Its also inspired me to write some more blogs which I've been wanting to do for some time but just to dang lazy.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Far Cry 3. oh my hat collection!

ok this game rocks, it completely owns.

Just finished black ops 2 last night and installed far cry 3 straight after some tea and a chat with the wife followed by some push ups.k not really push ups, I just did one. it felt good. Anyway, I was sucked into far cry 3 immediately. The story interests me immensely, its very typical hollywood but its my style and I cant wait to see how it

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Black Ops 2. I am so keen.

I cant flipping wait for it to be released. I think its going to kick ass although Im basing all my assumptions on the first game.

I've passed on all the CoD's before, they just didnt interest me but I bought Black Ops just after release because a second hand store was selling it for R200.00. I thought what the heck, lets see what the fuss is about.
    What i found was the most

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast