You should join our great gaming community

Register now
You should subscribe to our free MyGaming newsletter

View RSS Feed

Ramblings of a Saint

1. Accept it, Dota 2 is better than LoL... Or is it? Part 2

PART II

Different philosophies on eSports... Do you even APM (yes, that is a joke about a dead competitive game I'm not even talking about)

Valve has a somewhat more lax approach to the Dota 2 eSports, allowing a lot of things to be community driven. Different organization organize tournaments and have their own standard of quality within their own tournaments. ESL, JoinDota,

Updated 06-06-2016 at 04:38 PM by Saint_Dee

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Accept it, Dota 2 is better than LoL... Or is it? Part 1

My blog looks like a wasteland post-2013, so let's fill with an impromptu write-up that was done in the comments section of an article I found to be odd (for many reasons). I still find it somewhat relevant a year later.

I believe at some point in the future when I've experienced both Overwatch and Battleborn, I'll be forced to inevitably come out with a similar write-up? Who knows.

Tags: riot, valve Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Mygaming Forum Community Games Awards 2013

The year 2013 is all but a distant memory, but did the games leave a lasting impression on us? Will we look back on that year and say 2013 was a great year to be a gamer? To get an idea of what the Mygaming Forum community thought of the year 2013 and its games, I've been running a few threads and polls which entailed getting nominations from the community in numerous games categories, followed by

4. An Artist's slumber comes to an end

From time to time, beings who happen to engage in the more creative pursuits in life, such as writing, sketching, and many others, often have to deal with the occasional slump or creative block.

This period is never fun, because art for many of us, tends to be an escape or coping mechanism for dealing with our lives. When you find yourself in such a slump, it may, as in my case, signal

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Dee, the Noodles, and the Cupcakes

Not many days ago, a rather tranquil Saturday if you will, Dee was preparing to go Insanity's Legends of Rock themed party for his fair maiden, with not too many expectations. The rugged sounds of Jimi Hendrix were blaring as Insanity abruptly arrived, signalling that their journey to party was to begin.

A rather dubious or odd looking duo; Insanity, ready to take on the role of The

Updated 24-07-2013 at 08:22 AM by Saint_Dee

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast