You should join our great gaming community

Register now
You should subscribe to our free MyGaming newsletter

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Stalker Call of Pripyat.

So I have been playing stalker cop for about a week and must say, best stalker game by far. They have really polished the engine, and it looks fabulous. The games graphics can be very breath taking, and really does the job in pulling you in, the nights in stalker are blacker than any nights you have played through in any game, which is blacker than the blackest place on earth,and can be very frighting

Updated 22-02-2010 at 08:26 AM by Tsar

Categories
    Tsars review of games
  2. A Matter of Choice - A look at moral choice in Video Gaming.

Choice in gaming has existed almost as long as the medium. In the beginning the choices where simple mostly consisting of what gun to use, which recourse to mine, which unit to build or which lever to pull when. All these choices where governed by what advantage/disadvantage said choice would yield, using the shotgun as appose to the pistol in Duke Nukem 3D gave the player the advantage of quicker

3. Duke Nukem Forever, Dead & Buried or is It?

In an earlier entry I posed the Question of whether or not Duke Nukem Forever would work/be a successes in today’s gaming environment where players demand more engaging narrative and more three dimensional protagonists. (See Duke Nukem Forever, An Analog Clock in a Digital Age) The on the 06th of May 2009 3D Realms closed its doors and around the world gamers all enough to remember cried out in

Updated 21-02-2010 at 11:46 AM by OmegaFenix

Categories
    Opinion Pieces
  4. The End of an Era

Hot off the presses 3D Realms, Developer of the much loved Duke Nukem series and long awaited Duke Nukem Forever Closes its doors. A Sad day in the Gaming World indeed.

All the fanboys will now be heart broken that the 12 year old Duke Nukem Forever will propably never see the light of day less another developer picks up the title. Though I think many are wishing Duke may now be laid

Updated 21-02-2010 at 11:46 AM by OmegaFenix

Categories
    Gaming News
  5. Duke Nukem Forever, An Analog Clock in a Digital Age

Duke Nukem 3D was one of the first games I ever played and so for most of my pre-young Adult life that was how I perceived all game should be; Run ‘n Gun & Total Gun-Ho Coolness. Even Duke himself a total hyper-masculine, egotistical, machismo-filled womanizer who kicked ass & chewed Bubblegum was every kid with a pc’s hero.

As I grew up and played a vast verity of other

Updated 21-02-2010 at 11:47 AM by OmegaFenix

Categories
    Opinion Pieces
Page 51 of 52 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 LastLast