You should join our great gaming community

Register now
You should subscribe to our free MyGaming newsletter

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Saints Row IV : Review

by , 16-09-2013 at 11:10 AM (This is how I get my free sh!t ,I don't pay for nothin')
    Saints Row IV kicks off with a stealth mission where you save America and rewarded by being appointed the President of the United States.
    Now being a gang leader ,you have a different approach to running the country and how things are done.
    Unfortunately that all comes to a stop as....wait for it...aliens attack earth,kidnap your white house staff and you and place you in what looks

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction (PC)

Quote Originally Posted by Vampothic View Post
    TOM CLANCY'S
    SPLINTER CELL: CONVICTION (PC)

Story

[8.5/10]

In this installment - Sam Fisher's past is revealed to him. From knowledge of his daughter to the best friend he murdered and more.

Gameplay

[8/10]

I have only minor complaints regarding gameplay.

When you're in cover -- you cannot move around

Updated 24-09-2013 at 02:32 AM by Hagan

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Shadowrun returns.

Publisher: Hair brained schemes

Release date: 25/07/2013

Firstly I have never played the previous games or even the role playing version.

When you first start up the game you are greeted with a fantastic digital painting of a cyber punk elf,that got me excited

Updated 13-09-2013 at 07:29 AM by Tsar

Categories
    Tsars review of games
  4. An Artist's slumber comes to an end

From time to time, beings who happen to engage in the more creative pursuits in life, such as writing, sketching, and many others, often have to deal with the occasional slump or creative block.

This period is never fun, because art for many of us, tends to be an escape or coping mechanism for dealing with our lives. When you find yourself in such a slump, it may, as in my case, signal

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Tsar's blog returns

So I will be blogging again been years. Will review new games now aswell.

Hope you guys will read it

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 11 of 52 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast