You should join our great gaming community

Register now
You should subscribe to our free MyGaming newsletter

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Accept it, Dota 2 is better than LoL... Or is it? Part 2

PART II

Different philosophies on eSports... Do you even APM (yes, that is a joke about a dead competitive game I'm not even talking about)

Valve has a somewhat more lax approach to the Dota 2 eSports, allowing a lot of things to be community driven. Different organization organize tournaments and have their own standard of quality within their own tournaments. ESL, JoinDota,

Updated 06-06-2016 at 04:38 PM by Saint_Dee

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Accept it, Dota 2 is better than LoL... Or is it? Part 1

My blog looks like a wasteland post-2013, so let's fill with an impromptu write-up that was done in the comments section of an article I found to be odd (for many reasons). I still find it somewhat relevant a year later.

I believe at some point in the future when I've experienced both Overwatch and Battleborn, I'll be forced to inevitably come out with a similar write-up? Who knows.

Tags: riot, valve Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. My Game List: Most Fun

So I thought I'd also list some of the games that I had the most fun playing. Some of these are here simply because of their awesome multiplayer, which have resulted in some legendary LAN sessions with my friends. I realise this will be quite an objective list and this is by no means an exhaustive list.
    So here it is, the list of the most fun games I've played:

• Borderlands
    • Torchlight

Updated 05-06-2016 at 06:24 AM by Dark Bane

Tags: fun, game, games Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. My Anime List: Most Memorable

Ok, as my first blog I figured I'd list some of the most memorable anime I've seen thus far, excluding films. I thought of doing my most favourite, but that's a bit harder since I can't remember everything I've seen. Also, this is just the ones I can think of so I might amend this later. As a disclaimer, these are memorable anime, not necessarily my favourites or the most highly rated. And they're

Updated 04-06-2016 at 11:19 AM by Dark Bane

Tags: anime, memorable Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Other Interests

I have been doing networking in all forms for many a company.

Working with CISCO, writing CCNA and CCNP was probably the most exciting aspect of networking for me. Worked a lot with Mikrotik, Ubiquity and Motorola.

Therefore my home must be one big network as things should be. :-)

Of late my Internet connection sucks: I do not have ADSL, fiber or mostly

Updated 13-05-2016 at 08:37 AM by Avantar

Categories
    Other Interests , Creativity , Music
Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast