You should join our great gaming community

Register now
You should subscribe to our free MyGaming newsletter

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. My Projects - Background

I like to tinker with things: Whether playing around with C++, Basic, HTML, SQL, gaming engines...

That's what I do in the name of satisfying my creativity. Funny enough it is not something I would like to go and study or do for a living. Oh, no. It is about doing what I want to do and like to do at a given moment until the rush passes and I feel satisfied. Then I start something new.

Updated 13-05-2016 at 08:38 AM by Avantar

Categories
    Creativity , Programming
  2. My Screenplay - Untouched Paradise

Have started writing a screenplay using Final Draft.

I like creativity in any form: Writing, playing music, creating games and game ideas... Not saying that I am any good at it - but I do have a passion for these things.

You can perhaps classify the screenplay as a sci-fi adventure.

What it is about:
    The main character is pretty much down on his

Updated 13-05-2016 at 08:40 AM by Avantar

Categories
    Creativity , Writing
  3. Daddy's Home

Watched Daddy's home last night.

I do not like comedies in general but this was a pleasant watch with one or two instances where I actually laughed out loud.

It is basically about a step-dad played by Will Ferrell. He married a woman with two small children from a previous marriage. He loves the children and just would like to be a good father to them. The children did

Updated 13-05-2016 at 08:41 AM by Avantar

Categories
    Movies
  4. My Most Recent Happy Moment

Quote Originally Posted by wilburlikesmith View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    What is your happiest memory?
    My most recent #happiness was #boosting , not reviving, my #Lenovo Z580 i7, 8GB RAM, 2GB GeForce GT 635M with a 240GB #SSD Legends #LenovoIN FTW!!!

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Epic giveaway: Win a 1TB PlayStation 4

[QUOTE=GOVENSS2;1225685]what I like most of MyGaming having the privilege and being educated about the latest gaming news , features and reviews from around the world, be able to share and gain more knowledge in open discussions forums. Thanks to mygaming by reading the latest news when I talk to my colleagues I have far better insight and knowledge about the new gaming technologies and gadgets. The

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast