You should join our great gaming community

Register now
You should subscribe to our free MyGaming newsletter

View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. My Game List: Top 10 Favourite Racing Games On PC[Sorted]

This is a top-down sorted list of my most favourite racing games on PC, sorted from the most fun regardless of the game quality or general reception:

1. Dirt 2
    2. Need for Speed: ProStreet
    3. Split/Second
    4. Burnout Paradise
    5. Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit
    6. Blur
    7. Driver: San Francisco
    8. FlatOut 2
    9. Race Driver: GRID
    10. Need for Speed: Most Wanted

Updated 11-06-2016 at 07:28 AM by Dark Bane

Tags: games, racing Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. My Game List: Most Fun

So I thought I'd also list some of the games that I had the most fun playing. Some of these are here simply because of their awesome multiplayer, which have resulted in some legendary LAN sessions with my friends. I realise this will be quite an objective list and this is by no means an exhaustive list.
    So here it is, the list of the most fun games I've played:

• Borderlands
    • Torchlight

Updated 05-06-2016 at 06:24 AM by Dark Bane

Tags: fun, game, games Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Brutal Doom

Anyone who notices my posts in the forum might be able to tell that I am a lover of classic games, especially first person shooters. And lately I've been into this mod for Doom (as in The Ultimate Doom, not Doom 3) called Brutal Doom.

Now a lot of people are going to leave as soon as they see that, but I for one am enjoying it. There's a reason it's ranked high on the top 100 mods over

Tags: doom, fps, games, mod Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Death of the Arcade

With technological advances in consoles and Home Computer systems, Arcade
    ( Mame powered Games ) have taken a backseat to the sheer eye candy of the latest console titles.
    Market penetration for these new systems is at an all time high, the majority of younger generations have one or more of these systems at home.

Arcade gamers used to dream about having that one special

Tags: arcade, games Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Confessions of a Girl Gamer - Part 6

So today I got dumped for the first time in my life and, surprisingly, it taught me something about games...

While I might feel slightly perturbed at this moment in time, a mere visit to my favourite online video game shop, Take 2, brings the widest smile to my face. Thinking about games brings a warm

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast