You should join our great gaming community

Register now
You should subscribe to our free MyGaming newsletter

View RSS Feed

Most Popular Blogs

1. Retro Review

Thought we could have a retro blog. I know I am not the best of writers, but will be fun and retro. I will review sega, 90s and early 2000nds. I hope you will read them and enjoy. I just wanted to give something to the my gaming family.

I will do age of mythology soon and X-men clone wars(sega genesis)

Updated 21-02-2010 at 08:41 PM by Tsar

Categories
    Tsars retro review.
  2. Earthworm Jim

Platform:Sega genesis
    Date:1994
    producers:Shiny Entertainment

Groovy Earthworm Jim was the wackiest and a all round twisted game. First off let me say that there is no game out there like this,I mean have you ever seen a worm in a cybernetic suit called Jim? I thought not.

Jim himself was at first an ordinary Earth earthworm who did very earthworm-like

Categories
    Tsars retro review.
  3. A bit about the IeSF

Most readers are aware of the different eSports competitions like Dreamhack, Kode 5, World Cyber Games, ESWC, etc., but are they aware of the IeSF?

IeSF stands for the International eSports Federation, and their goals are to promote eSports as an accredited sport on a worldwide basis.

Having only been founded in 2008, the organization already has 15 member nations with

Tags: 1????, 1'" Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. eSports to become an interschool sport

I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but on the 10th of February 2010 the MSSA stated on their Facebook fan page that the MSSA will start an official interschool league.

Now that’s a great development!

I wish I was able to play computer games for my school. Can you imagine it, a teacher yelling at you to go practice computer games because they want to beat their arch rivals

Tags: 1????, 1'" Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Hardcore or Softcore?

Gaming, that is.

For a while I have been wondering where the line is drawn between softcore (some prefer the term 'casual') and hardcore gamers.
    What gamer you are does not really have to do with how many games you own, because I have come across individuals who own no gaming

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast