Conversation Between Solitude and Tinman

15 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Hey Tincan, I think you may have missed my previous message. Would it be possible to include two images as my signature?
  2. Hi Tincan,
    I see that some people were able to include two images in their signature. For instance their x-fire image and their Gamertag image. I would love to do the same and still be keeping both small. How would I go about doing that?

Thanks for your time.
  3. Woohoo! Thanks.
  4. Done. Congrats, and here's to the next 1000
  5. Yay finally, after almost a year, I've made it to 2000 posts. I'd like my custom title to be "Saint". Thanks Tincan!
  6. Hehe thanks dude :P

Mine is after the original Tinman from L. Frank Baum's The Wonderful Wizard of Oz
  7. I am busy watching all the seasons of Star Trek: The Next Generation ... oh my word I am a geek, don't tell anyone... and in season 1 episode 23, there is a "Skin of Evil" and this being calls Data "Tinman".

So I am not sure where you got your nickname, but there's some extra trivia regarding your nick.
  8. Good I'm glad that you enjoyed your time off. Except for having too many family members over here, I had a good time. Man there's nothing like relaxing and actually having time for games. I don't get people who say they have nothing to do.

Woohoo! That's awesome about the voucher.
  9. Was great thanks, yours?

Yep they will aslo send you the kalahari voucher
  10. Hi Tincan. Nope not yet. Thee'll probably send it sometime soon. I look forward to see what it is in the package.

Oooo and am I still getting the Kalahari.net gift voucher? Will buy another much needed hard drive with that.

How was your holiday?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 15
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast