Conversation Between Wenzdayz and The_Pumpkin_King

15 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. I told you, you would miss me
  2. Right-O... Fun fact number 6 and 7 and 8 (this is for today, tomorrow and monday)

Did you know..?
    The term, "It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye" is from Ancient Rome. The only rule during wrestling matches was, "No eye gouging," eveything else was allowed.

Did you know..?
    The male gypsy moth can smell the virgin female up to 1.8 miles away

And this one is a rela doozie
    Did you know..?
    Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour & if you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days, you would have produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee
  3. Fun Fact Number 5

Did you know....?
    Captain Jean-Luc Picard's (Star Trek) fish was named Livingston
  4. Fun Fact number 4

Did you know.....?
    Victorian ladies tried to enlarge their boobs by bathing in strawberries
  5. Fact number 3

Did you know...?

The average single man is one inch shorter than the average married man
  6. Did you know....? Fact number 2 until your back from leave

In 1943, Navy officer Grace Hopper had to fix a computer glitch caused by a moth, hence the term 'computer bug'
  7. While your on holiday i thought i'd keep your wall active for you and who knows maybe you will learn something.

Did you know...?

In the United Kingdom, where the use of scarecrows as a protector of crops dates from time immemorial, they are called a Mommet in Somerset, Murmet in Devon, Hodmedod in Berkshire, Tattie bogle or Bodach-rocais in Scotland and a Bwbach in Wales
  8. 3 weeks to be exact, dont cry for me little one
  9. nah didnt miss you that was to get rid of you but i see i will have to go to other lengths... luckily i have a week to get a full proof plan into action
  10. awwww you missed me and came to write on my wall
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 15
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast