Conversation Between Wlad and Duke Dude

110 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
  1. Yeah, I love DR2 man. It's the most fun you can have with a zombie game.

I was thinking of getting the Explorer Edition, but I think it's going to be too expensive. I really want that Drake statue for my collection, but it seems it's gonna be like R1300+ and that I cannot afford. Not with Battlefield 3, Skyrim, Saints Row 3 and Assassin's Creed all still coming, so I'll probably end up getting the Special Edition. You getting Explorer?
  2. I want to get Off the Record in the near future .

Me too, I'm halfway now! I can't wait for UC3!!

What edition are you going to get?
  3. Cool bud, no prob. Will do man, killing zombies by the hundreds in DR2 Off the Record and I think I'm gonna start UC2 today to get ready for 3.
  4. I'm good .

Okay, schweet. Just wondering...
    Thanks for you help!

Enjoy your day off today!
  5. Yeah dude, it has been long. I'm ok I guess, same as always lol. Yourself? I guess it will affect all stores buddy, I don't know for sure though. I'm only a sales rep, don't have anything to do with actual game orders and such, it's also my off day so I can't email HQ and find out. Luckily I'm only getting the vanilla game.
  6. Hey bro, you good?
    Long time!!

Could you respond to my quote please bro ?
    http://mygaming.co.za/forum/showthre...d=1#post555702
  7. I've been good .

You know, I used to be the same as you. Always liked my physical copies, but after the Steam sale I dunno... It's so much easier to buy digitally !
  8. Hey dude. I'm good and yourself?

No, finished it twice so far, the next time I play it will probably be on X360 and only later again on PC. Yeah, I've got Steam but I don't use it unless I absolutely have to, not a fan of digital purchases - I want something I can add to my collection.
  9. Howzit bro,

How's it hanging? Still playing The Witcher?
    Do you have Steam, boet?
  10. Bro, I'm stuck !

I can't fucking kill Saskia/dragon at the beginning of chapter 3 !! I've been stuck on this fight for a whole month!! How did you do it? Also what equipment did you use? How much damage does your silver sword deal?
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 110
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast