Conversation Between Wlad and Duke Dude

110 Visitor Messages

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast
  1. Thanks for the co-op games last night mate!!
    You game for this afternoon again?
  2. LOL, I didn't even see that yet. Will see what's going on now.
  3. Yo dude all this talk about the Witcher and not even a comment by "Wlad - The Witcher Fan"
  4. Yeah man, it sucks balls but at least now I can play Killzone 3 and Bulletstorm. I thought it about long and hard before doing it, but in the end it's better to have a console and 32 games than a broken console and 49 games. At least it made me realise which games I'm really fond of, I had to pick out enough games to trade in from my collection and there are some that I just could not get myself to let go.
  5. Holy shit those are a lot!! And not just your average kak game, real AAA games there!
    I really feel your pain now! Lol.
  6. A lot dude: Heavy Rain, Demon's Souls (one of my two copies), Mafia II, Bionic Commando, Red Faction Guerilla, Wet, Fuel, BFBC, Heavenly Sword, Mini Ninjas, Prototype, Fear 2, Test Drive Unlimited 2, Red Dead Redemption and Undead Nightmare, Mass Effect 2 and Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm.
  7. I see, well that sucks! Did you play the demo?

What games did you have to sell to get your slim?
  8. I really want to, but I won't be able to afford at release. I have my new slim to thank for that. Will definitely be picking it up sometime though.
  9. You getting Dragon Age 2 mate?
  10. Yeah man, Killzone 3 was the main reason I decided to trade the games in with Bulletstorm close on its heels.
Showing Visitor Messages 91 to 100 of 110
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast