Page 445 of 461 FirstFirst ... 345 395 435 443 444 445 446 447 455 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,450 of 4605

Thread: Introduce yourself here...

Quote Originally Posted by RyanBrothwell View Post
    Hey thanks guys, sorry to keep you waiting. I'm sure you've seen my posts elsewhere on the forums but basically I'm here at MyBroadband as an intern to cut my teeth on some of the more hardcore content before transitioning to myGaming on a more permanent basis. If you have any questions, advice etc feel free to mention or PM me.
    welcome RyanBrothwell

Welcome Younglings
    GOD's NOT DEAD
    Genesis Mining code for discount SkRX43 | Hashflare.io code for discount 13C8CD09

Hey guys

Just signed up here as well as on My BB.
    Glad to be here and will join in on discussions where I can.

Quote Originally Posted by Reap3rZA View Post
    Hey guys

Welcome Reap3rZA!

Quote Originally Posted by Reap3rZA View Post
    Hey guys

welcome Reap3rZA

Default Howdy and Good Day to All

My name is Jenkey and I am new to this Forum. I am an Assassins Creed JUNKIE, have all of the games and finished most of them. I love Playstation, PS Vita, PS2, PS3, PS4 and GAMES. I am a MASTER of Skyrim and Started playing Fallout 3 recently, I bought Fallout 4 on my PS4 and look at the Disc every night before I go to bed (I have not started playing it yet, must first finish Fallout 3). I also like to collect 'Vintage Games' and 'Nerdish' stuff like earth globes, Angry Birds Duvet Bed Covers and Rubik's Cubes. I have been watching silently from my dark corner many IGN Forum's and many others for years. I don't talk a lot and keep my opinions for the more intelligent. I also see myself as a Connoisseur, Perfectionist and select my friends very carefully. I hope to shine some visible light, infra red or violet light on something here and there from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by jenkeyjenkey View Post
    My name is Jenkey and I am new to this Forum. I am an Assassins Creed JUNKIE, have all of the games and finished most of them. I love Playstation, PS Vita, PS2, PS3, PS4 and GAMES. I am a MASTER of Skyrim and Started playing Fallout 3 recently, I bought Fallout 4 on my PS4 and look at the Disc every night before I go to bed (I have not started playing it yet, must first finish Fallout 3). I also like to collect 'Vintage Games' and 'Nerdish' stuff like earth globes, Angry Birds Duvet Bed Covers and Rubik's Cubes. I have been watching silently from my dark corner many IGN Forum's and many others for years. I don't talk a lot and keep my opinions for the more intelligent. I also see myself as a Connoisseur, Perfectionist and select my friends very carefully. I hope to shine some visible light, infra red or violet light on something here and there from time to time.
    Welcome jenkeyjenkey!

Quote Originally Posted by jenkeyjenkey View Post
    welcome [MENTION=23170]jenkeyjenkey[/MENTION]