Page 451 of 461 FirstFirst ... 351 401 441 449 450 451 452 453 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,510 of 4605

Thread: Introduce yourself here...

Quote Originally Posted by GotChange View Post
    Hi, I am GotChange , I like making things go boom. Also Jan sent me
    Welcome, Sir! We have @ replies, so you can tag me like so: [MENTION=24051]GotChange[/MENTION].
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

Hey guys, noob to the forum
    I am Smee, or Smee Again on steam..
    Play most survival games and shoot em ups..
    Am an Alienware fanatic, always looking for new bits and pieces to make it even faster..

Quote Originally Posted by Smee View Post
    Am an Alienware fanatic, always looking for new bits and pieces to make it even faster..
    Welcome to the forum Smee. Hope you enjoy your stay. Quick note, when posting something, just check the date on the posts, We're not all that fond of thread necro-ing, unless there is something new to be added to the conversation. Other than that, keep posting, people tend to be friendly here. Just ignore the smell...

Quote Originally Posted by DieGrootHammer View Post
    Welcome to the forum Smee. Hope you enjoy your stay. Quick note, when posting something, just check the date on the posts, We're not all that fond of thread necro-ing, unless there is something new to be added to the conversation. Other than that, keep posting, people tend to be friendly here. Just ignore the smell...
    Bwa ha ha, thanks a mill, yeah I will do my best to read up and ensure I am not repeating.. Thanks for the heads up.. I look forward to enjoying the convo's here

Quote Originally Posted by Smee View Post
    Welcome Smee

\\\ "stay a while and listen" ////
    Back in my day top level graphics was a Black and Green Hercules screen and windows 3.1 Minesweeper..... these days it is a lekker sesh of D3 and lashings of bacon.

Quote Originally Posted by LordBacon View Post
    \\\ "stay a while and listen" ////
    Back in my day top level graphics was a Black and Green Hercules screen and windows 3.1 Minesweeper..... these days it is a lekker sesh of D3 and lashings of bacon.
    Oh haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaai Sir Bacon :P Welcome to the quiet

Welcome [MENTION=24058]Smee[/MENTION] and [MENTION=24074]LordBacon[/MENTION]!

Enjoy your stay and go post everywhere.

Welcome [MENTION=20]Solitude[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2530]Wyvern[/MENTION]. Hope you enjoy your stay !

Quote Originally Posted by Flex View Post
    Welcome [MENTION=20]Solitude[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2530]Wyvern[/MENTION]. Hope you enjoy your stay !
    Thanks Flex!