Page 4 of 461 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce yourself here...

Mikdog. Used to be a gamer extraordinaire. Now THINKING about getting back into games, well, I wouldn't mind winning NEW SUPER MARIO BROS for DS.

Quote Originally Posted by mikdog View Post
    Mikdog. Used to be a gamer extraordinaire. Now THINKING about getting back into games, well, I wouldn't mind winning NEW SUPER MARIO BROS for DS.
    Welcome welcome

Terran SCV

Bri (also on the left) WoW-aholic mainly. (or Blizz-aholic, when Diablo 3 and Starcraft 2 comeout) Though married with two kids so don't get much of my fix :P

welcome lads

/me pees on all the newlings

Hi I'm BornWinner (yes, you read that right!) . hobbies...ps3 gaming, internet,

hi guys

i love games, i live in south africa, and i have some hair on my head. thats about the only interesting things about me.

other than that, i love games, but i'm not necessarily good at them. yeah, thats right, you don't need to be a pro to enjoy games and have fun

gaming platforms: PC & xbox (sold the Wii)

Quote Originally Posted by eyesuc View Post
    hi guys

i love games, i live in south africa, and i have some hair on my head. thats about the only interesting things about me.

other than that, i love games, but i'm not necessarily good at them. yeah, thats right, you don't need to be a pro to enjoy games and have fun

gaming platforms: PC & xbox (sold the Wii)
    I know you...you're on my xbox friends list

Quote Originally Posted by DarkWater View Post
    I know you...you're on my xbox friends list
    guilty as charged but don't hold it against me hehehe

if you play live games, gimme an invite to something you like jolling. i'm really bad with the live games (more of a single player gamer actually) :blush:

Quote Originally Posted by eyesuc View Post
    guilty as charged but don't hold it against me hehehe

if you play live games, gimme an invite to something you like jolling. i'm really bad with the live games (more of a single player gamer actually) :blush:
    err...I've got Xbox Live Silver... I don't really like online

Hi, I'm RustPuppet. I like candlelit dinners, decoupage, and playing violent videogames where I can act out my sociopathic tendencies in a safe environment.

Oh, and I'm currently a PS3 gamer after abandoning the withering PC platform.