Page 1 of 161 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: What movie did you last watch thread.

Default What movie did you last watch thread.

I figured this might be pretty interesting to see what movies people are watching, what is recommended for people going through a genre phase etc.

At the moment I am watching the Star Wars movies, I am about half way through episode 6.

I am thinking of watching the Indiana Jones movies afterwards, I am yet to see the most recent one although I have heard that it was pretty terrible, is this true?
    contact me if you are in Cape Town and looking for PC Hardware at very competitive pricing. We also do web and graphic design.

Into all kinds of horror movies epescially faux camcorder mockumentary movies ala Blair Witch Project
    Most notable movies I've watched this month is
    V/H/S - Scariest most awesome faux camcorder movie to date! And I'm not just saying this - believe me. I'm not gonna hype it up too much because my friend did it for me and I was kinda disappointed. Watch this! Anthology of scary short stories if you will with an overarching main story. Can't wait for V/H/S 2 coming out this year... (don't watch the trailer it spoils the movie for you)
    The Collector - A supposed Saw prequel turned into a fully fledged movie. I really, really enjoyed this one. Again, I'm not just saying this because I'm kinda disillusioned with everything and at the end I was impressed. Very scary. Very smart movie. Watch it.
    That's just like, your opinion, man.

WIN FREE SCHIT!! --> justplay.co.za

I watched Machine gun preacher last night ... was very shocked i absolutely loved it
    Quote Originally Posted by Wenzdayz View Post
    ja they must watch it just now i decide to beat them with my empty Ricci Louw bottle

Here comes the boom Featuring Kevin James, quite funny

There's a GIF for that MetalSoup's Avatar

I think the last movie I watched was The Avengers, when it was still showing in the cinemas.

I wanted to create such a thread but you beat me to it -.-

The series of movies I watched last was Full Metal Jacket, Hurt Locker ( for the 2nd time ) , Iron Man 3 and Snitch. Would highly recommend any of those 4, but IM 3 was a bit of a disappointment. I will edit the post to expand on the movies once I'm in the mood to.

Also going to re-watch Rambo 4 now, will report on that as well.
    Last edited by Lyt; 27-05-2013 at 02:31 PM.

Default The... What movie did you last watch thread.

Last movie I watched was paranormal activity 4. Meh it was ok. Watched some Saving private ryan again. Awesome movie.

I hate it when people overhype movies for me. Always leaves me disappointed.
    The best is watching without seeing the trailer or knowing nothing about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyt View Post
    I wanted to create such a thread but you beat me to it -.-

The series of movies I watched last was Full Metal Jacket, Hurt Locker ( for the 2nd time ) , Iron Man 3 and Snitch. Would highly recommend any of those 4, but IM 3 was a bit of a disappointment. I will edit the post to expand on the movies once I'm in the mood to.

Also going to re-watch Rambo 4 now, will report on that as well.
    I see you quite like the war movies. One of my favourite types is the ones set in World War 2, Dirty Dozen, Great Escape and even though its a series; Band of Brothers. Would you recommend anything, that is if you like WW2 movies?
    contact me if you are in Cape Town and looking for PC Hardware at very competitive pricing. We also do web and graphic design.

Quote Originally Posted by simon View Post
    I see you quite like the war movies. One of my favourite types is the ones set in World War 2, Dirty Dozen, Great Escape and even though its a series; Band of Brothers. Would you recommend anything, that is if you like WW2 movies?
    Band of Brothers was seriously overrated on the web. Just watched all 10 episodes recently, was like "meh" - don't get me wrong it had some good parts but most of it wasn't my cup of tea. Maybe I expected it to be more action orientated...