Thread: Where or who to study through

Default Where or who to study through

I'm considering doing an official qualification this year and have been checking out where to study. Places like CTI look very good, but don't come cheaply.

Please mention some and their respectives pro's & con's if you can please. And obviously any links.

I want to go for a technical qualification in hardware and not really software dev. So anything MCSE, A+, N+, Server, Linux etc will be good.

Quote Originally Posted by DenSweeP View Post
    I'm considering doing an official qualification this year and have been checking out where to study. Places like CTI look very good, but don't come cheaply.

Please mention some and their respectives pro's & con's if you can please. And obviously any links.

I want to go for a technical qualification in hardware and not really software dev. So anything MCSE, A+, N+, Server, Linux etc will be good.
    Since you should know the basics, for n+ and a+ I would suggest get the books and crams, study and go write the exams at ms accredited place.

Not sure about the real world relevance of mscse or maybe it's called something else now.

Sent from the MyGaming iPhone App
    // Previously known as Blind Faith or Pr⊕phet
    // Sign up to Greenman Gaming and get $2 FREE in-store credit.

I saw thread about CTI on MyBB Den, as far as I can ascertain from that, stay faar away.

What do you want to do though? Networking is a good technical career. I have found it quite rewarding up till now.

My friend went to CTI in westville and they got him a job and he owns a audie tt atm.
    Evil meet my Sword. Sword, meet Evil!