Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Whats the best gaming mouse?

i have the razor lachesis and i love it no mater if you are right or left handed. it had a few problems (wouldnt turn on with windows and jumped a bit) but was fixed in resent updates. the last mouse i had was a roler ball one, so i cant compare the lachesis to anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    i have the razor lachesis and i love it no mater if you are right or left handed. it had a few problems (wouldnt turn on with windows and jumped a bit) but was fixed in resent updates. the last mouse i had was a roler ball one, so i cant compare the lachesis to anything else.
    Ye, had the same problem with the jumping, but tuning the sensitivity and like you said, applying the latest firmware fixes it right up.
    You have good taste!
    What the mind can conceive, it can achieve.

i say the mx518 ... this mouse may be ancient but it produces the results hell it made such a big impact that logitech started selling again awhile back with increased dpi and allowing setpiont to have more features with it ...

Love my MX518, but gonna soon be upgrading to the Razer DeathAdder, amazing mouse
    ~ crafted from the souls of gods

I can highly recommend the MSI Star Mouse. It's a crap name sure, and the artwork on the mouse is a bit lame, but at R250 it really is a steal. It has on-the-fly dpi switching, two very conveniently placed programmable buttons above your thumb (which you can also change between three different programmed modes on-the-fly), you can adjust the weight of the mouse too with eight little weights that are easy to change around. All the buttons seem to be comfortably positioned and the shape of the mouse is very very comfy too.

Did I mention it cost R250 from some online SA site that I can't remember. Google it

I like my G9, best gaming mouse imho.

If I could have any gaming mouse it would probably be the Razer Mamba. It'll cost on the order of R1.2k - R1.5k, though :'(

A friend of mine and I were actually discussing designing and manufacturing a best-of-both-worlds type of mouse and a few months later Razer released the Mamba .
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

SteelSeries reminds me of Apple: shiny stuff that looks really cool that you really want because its said to be the best and wa'eva ... but the worst value for money!

Depends on exactly what you want. Yes the G5 is a good piece of hardware, also look at the Razer Diamondback 3G and the Deathadder... just depends on what you're most comfortable with.

Logitech G9 use it and love it!