Page 98 of 119 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 100 108 ... LastLast

Thread: Upcoming Movie Trailers

Quote Originally Posted by MalicE View Post
    I try and avoid the big words when talking to cappie
    like "the" and "and"?

This is all the superbowl spots and man..........I CANT'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[MENTION=23109]Cappie[/MENTION], Ryan Reynolds was born to play Deadpool, X-Men Origins: Wolverine wasn't his fault, it was down to studio choices and Green Lantern was also a directorial issue in my opinion. I reckon he could've been able to play Hal Jordan if he given the proper direction at the time. Also, since we're getting a green lantern corps movie down the line, I really hope we get to see Kyle Rayner, John Stewart, and Guy Gardner. Hal is probably my least favorite of the lanterns.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoFish View Post
    Ben Affleck - Gigli, nothing more needs to be said, that was the career destroying movie for him.

Ever notice how Adam Sandler essentially plays the same character in every single movie. Man-child is faced with a normal everyday obstacle and then approaches it like a complete retard, fails and then overcomes said obstacle.
    Career destroying movie? That's a bit hyperbolic considering when that movie happened. The Town? Argo? These two out a good number of flicks have shown that he has the acting and directorial chops to be involved as Batman. I reckon he'll knock the performance out of the park (he might end up being the definitive Batman for a generation of Superhero movie fans, just as Michael Keaton, and Christian Bale occupied a similar spot in Batman fandom).

I do agree with the sentiments on Sandler though, that man is a lost cause in terms of trying to make good movies at this point. I actually didn't hate Pixels, but it was such a missed opportunity because it ended being another "Adam Sandler movie"

I try and avoid the big words when talking to cape
    because i is illiterate??? now that supercalafragilisticespealadoteous!

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoFish View Post
    like "the" and "and"?
    why you got to be so rude? don't you know I'm human to :'(

Quote Originally Posted by Cappie View Post
    because i is illiterate??? now that supercalafragilisticespealadoteous!
    *supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

Quote Originally Posted by Saint_Dee View Post
    [MENTION=23109]Cappie[/MENTION], Ryan Reynolds was born to play Deadpool, X-Men Origins: Wolverine wasn't his fault, it was down to studio choices and Green Lantern was also a directorial issue in my opinion. I reckon he could've been able to play Hal Jordan if he given the proper direction at the time. Also, since we're getting a green lantern corps movie down the line, I really hope we get to see Kyle Rayner, John Stewart, and Guy Gardner. Hal is probably my least favorite of the lanterns.

Career destroying movie? That's a bit hyperbolic considering when that movie happened. The Town? Argo? These two out a good number of flicks have shown that he has the acting and directorial chops to be involved as Batman. I reckon he'll knock the performance out of the park (he might end up being the definitive Batman for a generation of Superhero movie fans, just as Michael Keaton, and Christian Bale occupied a similar spot in Batman fandom).

I do agree with the sentiments on Sandler though, that man is a lost cause in terms of trying to make good movies at this point. I actually didn't hate Pixels, but it was such a missed opportunity because it ended being another "Adam Sandler movie"
    Christian Bale for me has been the best Batman, I know it has to happen, but i feel like DC change their actors to often, and dont use their successful series actors to bring that onto the big screen. I would love to see Grant Gustin as the flash and Stephen Amell as the arrow in the Justice League, but it will never happen. DC should have pushed to have Christian Bale remain, for this movie at least... But the whole "aging Batman" thing with Ben affleck I think is retarded... The should have gone with a younger actor who can keep the role and make it his own, like you said, for a generation to come, along with the justice league...

Look at Wolverine for example? Hugh Jackman IS Wolverine. The way he has owned that role has been Epic.

As for Adam Sandler... The last good movie this guy made was Happy Gilmore... Pixels was such a crock of shit... It had so much potential and it fell so very far short...

"I shave my arms so I'm more aerodynamic in a fight" Wlad 2016

just proving my point! I'm gonna tell on you! lol!

okay but seriously though! i want pancakes dude

Quote Originally Posted by Saint_Dee View Post
    <!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention -->
    @<b><a href="http://mygaming.co.za/forum/member.php?u=23109" target="_blank">Cappie</a></b>
    <!-- END TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention -->, Ryan Reynolds was born to play Deadpool, X-Men Origins: Wolverine wasn't his fault, it was down to studio choices and Green Lantern was also a directorial issue in my opinion. I reckon he could've been able to play Hal Jordan if he given the proper direction at the time. Also, since we're getting a green lantern corps movie down the line, I really hope we get to see Kyle Rayner, John Stewart, and Guy Gardner. Hal is probably my least favorite of the lanterns.

Bwaaahahahahhahahahahahahaa
    GOD's NOT DEAD
    Genesis Mining code for discount SkRX43 | Hashflare.io code for discount 13C8CD09