Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Duke Nukem Balls of Steel Edition

Default Duke Nukem Balls of Steel Edition

Hi all.
    I dont know if any store owners might happen to browse over this but I am desperately looking to pre-order the balls of steel edition.
    I have not only been waiting for this game since grade 8 , Ive been reading the 3d realm forums ever since , on a regular basis , Im not saying ive waited for this longer than anyone else but this game represents a miracle of epic proportions , This game has been left for dead so many times and yet so many of us never stopped believing that the day will come that we can eventually play this.

Please , let me know if any store is doing pre orders of this ..
    I know its super limited edition but at least I can try to get a copy.

Thanks.

Hey dude, you can pre-order at BT Games and I'm pretty sure Take2 and Kalahari as well.

None of them have the balls of steel edition

BT Games does have it dude, I pre-ordered it from them and so did other people I know. If it's not on the site anymore it might be sold out. Just go to the contact page, e-mail Jeremy and ask if he can sort you out.

Kerby - I have looked to see if we could get you a copy but we have sold our very limited number of copies to pre-order already.

Last edited by kerbyross; 08-03-2011 at 02:44 PM.

Jeez, that went fast

Quote Originally Posted by MooDy View Post
    Kerby - I have looked to see if we could get you a copy but we have sold our very limited number of copies to pre-order already.
    Could I be so bold as to ask how limited a number "very limited" is?

Oh, kerby! (Yes, yes, three posts in a row, blame hindsight)

If you don't manage to get a copy by release date, run to your local BT stores (yes, plural, find one!) first thing in the morning. I was told that they occasionally get one or two copies extra so you might be able to grab one. For srs!

This morning Take2.co.za only had the normal edition of Duke Nukem Forever available for pre order.
    Imagine my supprise tonight as I was able to pre order a copy :
    http://www.take2.co.za/games-duke-nu...m-9552648.html

GRAB IT WHILE YOU CAN !