Page 55 of 63 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 550 of 623

Thread: PC hardware and Gaming specials

  1. #541

    Default

    TakeAlot having a special on their 256GB Sandisk drive for R2099

    Link

  2. #542
    Thread Killer MKII The Joker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    The Hardware Section
    Posts
    10,600

    Default

    I know guys have been waiting for stock
    These beauties have just arrived and the stock won't last long.

    http://www.rebeltech.co.za/index.php...ducts_id=11135

    GIGABYTE R9-280X, WindForce 3X Edition 3Gb 384bit

    Eat - Sleep - Overclock - Repeat

  3. #543
    oltman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ballito
    Posts
    1,362

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Joker View Post
    I know guys have been waiting for stock
    These beauties have just arrived and the stock won't last long.

    http://www.rebeltech.co.za/index.php...ducts_id=11135

    GIGABYTE R9-280X, WindForce 3X Edition 3Gb 384bit

    i can vouch for that: they are AWESOME! got mine about a month ago and it hardly breaks a sweat! great card!

  4. #544
    Thread Killer MKII The Joker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    The Hardware Section
    Posts
    10,600

    Default

    Rebeltech running a crazy sale on SSD's at the moment.

    Transcend SSD340 Series 128GB R1016
    http://www.rebeltech.co.za/index.php...ducts_id=12426

    Transcend SSD340 Series 256GB R1799
    http://www.rebeltech.co.za/index.php...ducts_id=12428

    Fantastic pricing.
    Eat - Sleep - Overclock - Repeat

  5. #545
    No Hobbits Allowed Isengard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    8,409

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Joker View Post
    Rebeltech running a crazy sale on SSD's at the moment.

    Transcend SSD340 Series 128GB R1016
    http://www.rebeltech.co.za/index.php...ducts_id=12426

    Transcend SSD340 Series 256GB R1799
    http://www.rebeltech.co.za/index.php...ducts_id=12428

    Fantastic pricing.
    Really good pricing but no mention of how long the warranties are.

  6. #546
    Thread Killer MKII The Joker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    The Hardware Section
    Posts
    10,600

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Isengard View Post
    Really good pricing but no mention of how long the warranties are.
    They come with 3 year warranty bud.
    Eat - Sleep - Overclock - Repeat

  7. #547
    There's a GIF for that MetalSoup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Pretoria
    Posts
    11,006

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Joker View Post
    Rebeltech running a crazy sale on SSD's at the moment.

    Transcend SSD340 Series 128GB R1016
    http://www.rebeltech.co.za/index.php...ducts_id=12426

    Transcend SSD340 Series 256GB R1799
    http://www.rebeltech.co.za/index.php...ducts_id=12428

    Fantastic pricing.
    /looks at thread title.
    /sees last post is by The Joker
    /bets it contains Rebeltech links
    /wins bet


  8. #548
    Thread Killer MKII The Joker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    The Hardware Section
    Posts
    10,600

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eugene View Post
    /looks at thread title.
    /sees last post is by The Joker
    /bets it contains Rebeltech links
    /wins bet

    Hell yes lol

    Love that shop <3
    Eat - Sleep - Overclock - Repeat

  9. #549
    Weasley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Kempton Park
    Posts
    2,674

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eugene View Post
    /looks at thread title.
    /sees last post is by The Joker
    /bets it contains Rebeltech links
    /wins bet

    lol made me laugh

  10. #550
    No Hobbits Allowed Isengard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    8,409

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Joker View Post
    They come with 3 year warranty bud.
    Just checking, already got my Crucial 240GB for around the same price also with a 3yr warranty.

Similar Threads

  1. Online gaming specials you should know about
    By Jeremy in forum Gaming News Articles
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 23-11-2012, 12:15 PM
  2. Gaming Specials before Xmas
    By IrieItalian in forum Hardware and Gadgets
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 18-11-2012, 07:45 PM
  3. Online gaming specials for you
    By Jeremy in forum Gaming News Articles
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-10-2012, 02:17 PM
  4. Gaming Specials
    By Xero in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 28-06-2011, 09:01 AM
  5. SLicK's Hardware Specials
    By SLicK in forum Hardware and Gadgets
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-06-2011, 09:08 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •