Page 2 of 101 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 1001

Thread: The Bargain thread

  1. #11
    Formerly "aae55555" Zerg Ultralisk aRi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    SA
    Posts
    97

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkWater View Post
    LittleBigPlanet seems fairly priced at R 473 on the Take2 UK section.
    wow that's reasonable!
    i was in the beta for LBP!
    i must say im not the most creative of people
    thanks!

  2. #12

  3. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aae55555 View Post
    wow that's reasonable!
    i was in the beta for LBP!
    i must say im not the most creative of people
    thanks!
    These PS3 game prices seem nice (also from Take 2)

    Devil May Cry 4 - R258
    Siren: Blood Curse - R258
    Assassins Creed - R298
    Clive Barker's Jericho - R258 (my friend digs this game)
    The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion GOTY - R298 (awesome value)

  4. #14
    Formerly "aae55555" Zerg Ultralisk aRi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    SA
    Posts
    97

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkWater View Post
    These PS3 game prices seem nice (also from Take 2)

    Devil May Cry 4 - R258
    Siren: Blood Curse - R258
    Assassins Creed - R298
    Clive Barker's Jericho - R258 (my friend digs this game)
    The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion GOTY - R298 (awesome value)
    Thanks! Will check them out!

  5. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkWater View Post
    LittleBigPlanet seems fairly priced at R 473 on the Take2 UK section.
    I ordered LBP about a week ago from take2. The price at the time was R508.

    Can't wait to get it!

  6. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkWater View Post
    Exploiting the consumer

  7. #17

    Default

    im looking for fable 2 in cape town guys anyone know of someone selling?

  8. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by raz0r View Post
    im looking for fable 2 in cape town guys anyone know of someone selling?
    Retail or online?

  9. #19

    Default

    Pro Evolution Soccer 09 for R270. It's R400 at any store I've been to. I bought it last week with the PoP Trilogy:

    http://www.kalahari.net/games/Pro-Ev.../33223934.aspx

    http://www.kalahari.net/games/Prince.../30639367.aspx

  10. #20

    Default

    thanks, some good prices for PS3 games

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •