Page 103 of 481 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 4807

Thread: The Official "MyGaming" Anime Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Magnarmalok View Post
    Anime just aint Anime without the Japs screaming like little girls. I can't stand english anime makes me want to puke :missing sick smiley:
    i always watch the 1st run in japanese. second english so that i can clearly look around and take in the pictures- that is nice too

and not all english is so bad as you would believe. for example the english voice for alucard is spot on.
    // Previously known as Blind Faith or Pr⊕phet
    // Sign up to Greenman Gaming and get $2 FREE in-store credit.

anyone actually watching bleach ? just traced myself back to episode 143, where i stopped...

I won't deny that there are some excellent dubs out there - Evangelion sort of passes; I actually think Gendo's english voice suits better than his Japanese one.

But, overall - if there was a way you could average voice performances - I'd say it's pretty much sub-par.

Quote Originally Posted by Necuno View Post
    anyone actually watching bleach ? just traced myself back to episode 143, where i stopped...
    I'm busy watching at the moment ... just moved into the 200's.

Afro samurai and FLCL had decent english subs. Oh and Golden Boy, Kintaro's voice actor was actually quite brilliant.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfox View Post
    I'm busy watching at the moment ... just moved into the 200's.
    just done movie 3- fade to black or something. not bad. going to rewatch some bleach from 1 till i get a supplier for all the eps

@ Naruto Fans

Just thought of something after watching the last episode of Naruto. Uchiha Madara / Danzo. Possible brothers?

Quote Originally Posted by Necuno View Post
    just done movie 3- fade to black or something. not bad. going to rewatch some bleach from 1 till i get a supplier for all the eps
    I'm losing my cool ... I'm in the Arrancar/Hueco Mundos arc - and they've paused it for the second time for fillers. Fillers between arcs are bad enough - but during an arc?!? WTH are they thinking?

Need some thing to watch that is good any suggestions?

not bleach, naruto, one piece or fairy tale watched till latest.

My tastes lean heavily in the romance, comedy and drama directions, so I think I'll skip on suggesting something.

Unless, what's your take on Mecha anime? You can try Macross Frontier, or Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - and moving away from mecha you can try Soul Eater.

I liked Soul Eater and Gurren Lagann especially because they didn't stick to the normal conventions - Gurren Lagann seemed to be making fun of them actually.

Oh damn ... I went and made suggestions. Bad hand, bad hand!!!