Page 104 of 481 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 154 204 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 4807

Thread: The Official "MyGaming" Anime Thread

Unless, what's your take on Mecha anime? You can try Macross Frontier, or Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - and moving away from mecha you can try Soul Eater.
    Seen all three and I do like my mecha amine also seen gundam 00 and season 2, gundam seed and destiny would like to get hold of the older versions of gundam series.

Gurren Lagann especially because they didn't stick to the normal conventions
    If you liked Gurren Lagenn anime stile and insanity of action you should watch Needless

Have any of you seen Seto No Haneyome (sp?)

It's hilarious To Aru Kagaku no Railgun & Fairy Tail is pretty good too. Recently watched them

Quote Originally Posted by Wooki View Post
    Have any of you seen Seto No Hanayome (sp?)
    Fixed for you

Watched it a couple of weeks ago, and I did enjoy it, although to be honest there were a few gags in there that they pulled off a couple of times too often - so it started losing its charm towards the end.

Originally Posted by Wooki View Post
    Have any of you seen Seto No Hanayome (sp?)
    Got only half of that, I try to get the whole season first before I watch it.
    Started to catch up on Katekyō Hitman Reborn! I still have 20 or so episodes to catch up on.

Fixed for you

Watched it a couple of weeks ago, and I did enjoy it, although to be honest there were a few gags in there that they pulled off a couple of times too often - so it started losing its charm towards the end.
    Thanks for the fix, yeah a few thing are repeated quite a few times, but nonetheless, I quite enjoyed it

Got only half of that, I try to get the whole season first before I watch it.
    Started to catch up on Katekyō Hitman Reborn! I still have 20 or so episodes to catch up on.
    Try get all of it if you have cap to waste, it's quite nice At the moment i'm busy getting Fairy Tail, they say it's quite good.

currently re-watching some witchhunter robin and then later on maybe some sword of the stranger
    // Previously known as Blind Faith or Pr⊕phet
    // Sign up to Greenman Gaming and get $2 FREE in-store credit.

I'm watching an oldie at the moment - Saber Marionette J. I've paused with Bleach again for the time being ... I'm full up with filler

currently re-watching some witchhunter robin and then later on maybe some sword of the stranger
    I still need to finnish witchhunter robin, sword of the stranger I acutly enjoyed.
    I'm watching an oldie at the moment - Saber Marionette J
    Made me ROLF a hole lot.

Yeah ... its old school ... but I find the older stuff ... despite being cliched sometimes, still has the ability to get a laugh out of me.

Ranma 1/2 anyone?

Hilarius is the only word to say to that anime