Page 152 of 481 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 150 151 152 153 154 162 202 252 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 4807

Thread: The Official "MyGaming" Anime Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Toxin View Post
    I don't know about that, from my perspective he was doing fine without having to go all Super Saiyan 4 on his ass.
    Spoilers people spoilers
    SPOILER(Highlight to read)
    From what I understand to be able to attain the FGT Ichigo will lose all his shinigami powers. He essentially becomes Getsuga(I think). I think thats how Isshin lost his powers as well. I'm not so sure Ichigo would have been able to kill Aizen just in his normal Bankai form, which is why he had to up his game once again. I don't think Aizen will die easily/at all. I think he is still needed for the story to progress further.Either that or there is a new villain on the horizon
    /SPOILER

The thing that should not be Tsar's Avatar

I want to start a new anime but I don't know were to begin. I like gory dark anime and don't really want to watch bleach and that sort of thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsar View Post
    I want to start a new anime but I don't know were to begin. I like gory dark anime and don't really want to watch bleach and that sort of thing.
    Higurashi no naku koro ni...?

Watched a episode of shiki. Not too bad. going to give it a chance and is that Higurashi no naku koro ni an good?

Hellsing? Elfin Lied?

Watched a episode of shiki. Not too bad. going to give it a chance and is that Higurashi no naku koro ni an good?
    Dark and gory Also what Tpex said, especially Elven lied. I'm really enjoying Shiki atm.

You could also give Dance in the Vampire Bund a try - I know what random screenshots and promo pics made it look like, but what it isn't. It ended up being pretty interesting by itself.

Quote Originally Posted by ZenbaaS View Post
    Dark and gory Also what Tpex said, especially Elven lied. I'm really enjoying Shiki atm.
    Same here. The second episode was so strange. I have seen both of those anime.

Will give vampire bund a try thanks

I am really enjoying shiki.

I am really enjoying shiki.
    What ep are you on so far....? I would recommend downloading from darklegends60mb.org. Their release sometimes (at least ep 11)has extra footage at the end.