You should join our great gaming community

Register now
You should subscribe to our free MyGaming newsletter

Page 412 of 481 FirstFirst ... 312 362 402 410 411 412 413 414 422 462 ... LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,120 of 4807

Thread: The Official "MyGaming" Anime Thread

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Achievements Taking The Plunge
    Awards MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 8: Darksiders - Horseman of the Apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 7: Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - Nemesis of the Uruk-hai. MyGame Challenge 5: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - Faced down the Tuatha Deohn and unravelled the mysteries of Fate. MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn - Survived the aetherial apocalypse.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsar View Post
    Going to start with D Gray man.

Sucks that like, Hunter X Hunter the manga is on a long break and the show ends abruptly.

Quote Originally Posted by Donisia View Post
    So is anyone else on Myanimelist?
    I joined yesterday ... but its gonna take a while to load what ive watched...
    Get Taiga: http://taiga.erengy.com/ makes adding stuff to MAL so much easier. My list is in my signature.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

I will be watching this week's episode of Sidonia no Kishi and Owari no Seraph, and lets not forget One Piece... all before load shedding
    (Dell XPS L502X) Intel Core i7 2630QM | 6GB DDR3 1333MHz | Nvidia GT 525M 1GB DDR3 | Intel HD Graphics 3000 | 15.6" WLED HD Display | 500GB 7200RPM HDD
    KoeksWorld

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 8: Darksiders - Horseman of the Apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 7: Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - Nemesis of the Uruk-hai. MyGame Challenge 5: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - Faced down the Tuatha Deohn and unravelled the mysteries of Fate. MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn - Survived the aetherial apocalypse.

Quote Originally Posted by okuhle94 View Post
    I will be watching this week's episode of Sidonia no Kishi and Owari no Seraph, and lets not forget One Piece... all before load shedding
    AFAIK Sidonia no Kishi finished airing last year, unless you are playing catch up.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Glordit View Post
    AFAIK Sidonia no Kishi finished airing last year, unless you are playing catch up.
    Second season of Sidonia is airing at the moment ...

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfox View Post
    Second season of Sidonia is airing at the moment ...

Did not show up on CR or FUNi streams

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

Did not show up on CR or FUNi streams
    Because neither of them are streaming it. First season was streamed by Netflix, as far as I'm aware.

But now you have something to marathon

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

Because neither of them are streaming it. First season was streamed by Netflix, as far as I'm aware.

But now you have something to marathon
    Had a look on Nyaa, they where hiding it from me. I am surprised it was not promoted as much as some of the current shows, it's really very good and deserves a watch if you like Sci-Fi and Mecha.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

Had a look on Nyaa, they where hiding it from me. I am surprised it was not promoted as much as some of the current shows, it's really very good and deserves a watch if you like Sci-Fi and Mecha.
    I think the CG puts a lot of people off - it really is a pity though, because it definitely is worth a watch - and this comes from a mecha hater like myself.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

I think the CG puts a lot of people off - it really is a pity though, because it definitely is worth a watch - and this comes from a mecha hater like myself.
    I think the avant-garde approach with it's art style and animation puts a lot of people off before they even watch it. I love the 90's style cel shading, the blende CGI and the story while by no standard unique it is, pretty enjoyable.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    657 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards Member of the Year - Voted by the community.

Is the services of something like CrunchyRoll really worth it, or does something like KissAnime negate that?