You should join our great gaming community

Register now
You should subscribe to our free MyGaming newsletter

Page 417 of 481 FirstFirst ... 317 367 407 415 416 417 418 419 427 467 ... LastLast
Results 4,161 to 4,170 of 4807

Thread: The Official "MyGaming" Anime Thread

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Achievements Taking The Plunge

I really hope Sidonia no Kishi returns for a third season.... The way the last episode ended made me think there are no plans for a third season I saw Angela made a music video for the opening song... a really catchy opening song!

I started watching Gangsta. I also picked up Arslan Senki which I am enjoying! Finished Steins;Gate and that anime just blew my mind, it was freaking amazing!! Hmm, I need to finish Gurren Laggan (I am on the 5th episode).
    (Dell XPS L502X) Intel Core i7 2630QM | 6GB DDR3 1333MHz | Nvidia GT 525M 1GB DDR3 | Intel HD Graphics 3000 | 15.6" WLED HD Display | 500GB 7200RPM HDD
    KoeksWorld

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 8: Darksiders - Horseman of the Apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 7: Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - Nemesis of the Uruk-hai. MyGame Challenge 5: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - Faced down the Tuatha Deohn and unravelled the mysteries of Fate. MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn - Survived the aetherial apocalypse.

Quote Originally Posted by okuhle94 View Post
    ...I need to finish Gurren Laggan (I am on the 5th episode).

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

Does anyone know what manga this is from?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 3: Psychonauts - Completed their Basic Braining. (Achievement Unlocked: Did not let the Circus drive them insane.) Balls of Steel - Community-selected custom user title.

I am now on episode 95 of hunter x hunter, very good anime i must say. some repetitive parts but it keeps me entertained

There's a GIF for that MetalSoup's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    322 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards Member of the Year - Voted by the community. Balls of Steel - Community-selected custom user title.
    Trophies Gift of giving Reputation precedes them

Quote Originally Posted by HawkerZA View Post
    Does anyone know what manga this is from?

Google says Zetman.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 8: Darksiders - Horseman of the Apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 7: Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - Nemesis of the Uruk-hai. MyGame Challenge 5: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - Faced down the Tuatha Deohn and unravelled the mysteries of Fate. MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn - Survived the aetherial apocalypse.

Quote Originally Posted by Donisia View Post
    I am now on episode 95 of hunter x hunter, very good anime i must say. some repetitive parts but it keeps me entertained
    Quite possibly, the best arc of the entire series starts at 95.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Glordit View Post
    Quite possibly, the best arc of the entire series starts at 95.
    My 3TB just died over the weekend - so I've lost about 2.2TB worth of anime - somewhere in the region of 600+ series

So I'm leaving it alone in the hopes that I'll be able to recover most of it when I get a replacement drive.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfox View Post
    My 3TB just died over the weekend - so I've lost about 2.2TB worth of anime - somewhere in the region of 600+ series

So I'm leaving it alone in the hopes that I'll be able to recover most of it when I get a replacement drive.

I learnt the hard way by putting everything on larger drives. I had a 5 TB die on me, completely full. 80% of everything that was on it was still to be watched. Thankfully, I had a friend at that stage that also kept everything archived. So I have chosen to use 2 and 3 TB Hard drives. Still it sucks to loose a lot of your stuff, specially if you have not watched it yet.

*EDIT*
    Also to everyone else reading this thread

WATCH DEATH PARADE, IT IS ONE OF THE BEST ANIME I HAVE EVER SEEN*
    *Even if you do not really like anime, I recommend that you watch it

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Glordit View Post

I learnt the hard way by putting everything on larger drives. I had a 5 TB die on me, completely full. 80% of everything that was on it was still to be watched. Thankfully, I had a friend at that stage that also kept everything archived. So I have chosen to use 2 and 3 TB Hard drives. Still it sucks to loose a lot of your stuff, specially if you have not watched it yet.

*EDIT*
    Also to everyone else reading this thread

WATCH DEATH PARADE, IT IS ONE OF THE BEST ANIME I HAVE EVER SEEN*
    *Even if you do not really like anime, I recommend that you watch it
    I have watched most of the series on there, but I tend to always have the sudden urge to rewatch things. Anyhow - I'll see if I can recover it, but I'm going to stay away from Seagate - sadly I only found out about the 3TB drives' atrocious failure rate after I had the drive for a year.

And it's not like we really have a choice about going to larger drives - the smaller drives get discontinued all the time, so we have nowhere else to go.

But if I can't recover stuff maybe I'll give you a shout - you may just be able to help out a bit :3

Luckily my other 1TB and my 500GB downloading drive are still fine.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfox View Post
    I have watched most of the series on there, but I tend to always have the sudden urge to rewatch things. Anyhow - I'll see if I can recover it, but I'm going to stay away from Seagate - sadly I only found out about the 3TB drives' atrocious failure rate after I had the drive for a year.

And it's not like we really have a choice about going to larger drives - the smaller drives get discontinued all the time, so we have nowhere else to go.

But if I can't recover stuff maybe I'll give you a shout - you may just be able to help out a bit :3

Luckily my other 1TB and my 500GB downloading drive are still fine.
    Seagate! My 5TB was a Seagate! I only use WD now and have never looked back. If you need anything don't hesitate to ask! I may not have as much as you but I will give you what I have, or what you require.