You should join our great gaming community

Register now
You should subscribe to our free MyGaming newsletter

Page 423 of 481 FirstFirst ... 323 373 413 421 422 423 424 425 433 473 ... LastLast
Results 4,221 to 4,230 of 4807

Thread: The Official "MyGaming" Anime Thread

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Achievements Taking The Plunge
    Awards MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 8: Darksiders - Horseman of the Apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 7: Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - Nemesis of the Uruk-hai. MyGame Challenge 5: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - Faced down the Tuatha Deohn and unravelled the mysteries of Fate. MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn - Survived the aetherial apocalypse.

Quote Originally Posted by lunanoir View Post
    yello fellow anime fans.

I would like to pick your brains about other Anime that are really roll on the floor laughing funny. Not like FLCL, as that was just too damned crazy. I'm talking Great Teacher Onizuka funny. Startle a laugh out of your belly kinda funny. I enjoyed Naruto that way, but that show never ends...

Help much appreciated.
    There are quite a few I can think of but most of them are centered around school life. You could try; Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu, Seto no Hanayome, Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou, Golen Boy, Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun, Detroit Metal City, Cromartie High School, Nisekoi, Working!!, The Devil is a Part Timer and perhaps Beelzebub.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 5: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - Faced down the Tuatha Deohn and unravelled the mysteries of Fate.

Devil is a part timer was good, I just finished gate not sure what to watch now any suggestions feeling like something epic , have watched one punch , attack on titan, and the 3 berserk movies recently,. Anything looming around I might not be aware of not that it's a narrow amount of stuff around by a long shot, I suppose I could do season 2 of Hitsugi no Chaika

When is that new berserk series set to air I see you mentioned it a few posts back.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 8: Darksiders - Horseman of the Apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 7: Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - Nemesis of the Uruk-hai. MyGame Challenge 5: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - Faced down the Tuatha Deohn and unravelled the mysteries of Fate. MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn - Survived the aetherial apocalypse.

Quote Originally Posted by B1nary View Post
    Devil is a part timer was good, I just finished gate not sure what to watch now any suggestions feeling like something epic , have watched one punch , attack on titan, and the 3 berserk movies recently,. Anything looming around I might not be aware of not that it's a narrow amount of stuff around by a long shot, I suppose I could do season 2 of Hitsugi no Chaika

When is that new berserk series set to air I see you mentioned it a few posts back.
    As of now, Berserk is supposed to start sometime in July. Have you perhaps seen Durarara!!, Baccano!!, Ajin or Gangsta? While I have not watched it, Boku dake ga Inai Machi seems to be getting very good reviews around the web. Additionally if you are enjoying Coffin Princess, give Corpse Princess and Akama ga Kill a try.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

much appreciated... time to do some downloadin

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

Of those that I can remember watching. I liked these the most:

Death Note, Fairy Tail, FMA brotherhood, Kenichi, Btooom, Naruto , Magi, D-grayman, Wolf's rain, Rah-xephon, SAO, GGO, K, Zeutsen no tempest, Shingeki no kyojin, One Piece, Claymore.

It is in no particular order.
    Last edited by Kitsune-chan; 17-05-2016 at 08:43 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 7: Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - Nemesis of the Uruk-hai. MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 3: Psychonauts - Completed their Basic Braining. (Achievement Unlocked: Did not let the Circus drive them insane.)

I started watching One Punch Man last night - seems reasonably silly

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards Balls of Steel - Community-selected custom user title.

Scratching that itch again

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 5: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - Faced down the Tuatha Deohn and unravelled the mysteries of Fate.

Will look into that thanks, Durarara and Baccano were amazing, also since we are throwing around some cool stuff you seen Katanagatari

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

Quote Originally Posted by B1nary View Post
    Will look into that thanks, Durarara and Baccano were amazing, also since we are throwing around some cool stuff you seen Katanagatari
    Oooh! Katanagari was superb, lot's of detailed dialogue, filled with debates on and around various forms of philosophy and some amazingly animated fight sequences. The final episode was truely superb I loved how Shichika changed slightly at the conclusion. Yet he kept is calm and happy demeanor but would no hesitate to kill the one person whom betrayed him...
    Spoiler: show
    despite her becoming his traveling companion in the end

The closest I have come to finding something similar to it would probably be Samurai Champloo and Rurouni Kenshin.

Quote Originally Posted by Saint_Dee View Post

Scratching that itch again
    VOLTRON! That is very tempting, but I have over 584 shows in my plan to watch list.
    Side note! Netflix is working on a FLCL remake/sequel, I am interested to see how it is going to work out.
    Last edited by Glordit; 17-05-2016 at 09:08 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

I loved Samurai Champloo , it was so amazing one of my all time fav's up there with gurren lagann