Page 431 of 481 FirstFirst ... 331 381 421 429 430 431 432 433 441 ... LastLast
Results 4,301 to 4,310 of 4807

Thread: The Official "MyGaming" Anime Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Glordit View Post
    Ah ye olde Animax, twas good while it lasted. Then DSTV went and ruined it with re-run after re-run of SEED and then showing that Kenny vs Spenny crap. Gantz is good, it just sucks that they ended it on a cliff hanger It's pretty violent (if you don't mind that sort of thing). There are also Gantz films if I recall but I never got around to watching them. I will add them into my "Asian Film Night" list.

Thanks! I tried to update it recently but I have not had time. I have also watched quite a bit since then. So when I have the time again I will look into adding a few more lists from the shows I have watched.
    I look forward to seeing it. It's always interesting seeing what others have been watching. When I saw some of the ones I've seen on your list, I just had flashback after flashback. "Dze Zombie" and "Christinah" from Steins;Gate, Kurisu's (Chris) character was quite good. And there's Samurai Champloo, and so many others. Now I wanna rewatch some of them.

I remember Animax, my cousin had DSTV and I never really cared for it until I saw Black Lagoon playing on Animax. If I remember correctly some of the episodes were rebroadcast in Japanese late at night.

PS4 titles are not that bad, while they can be ridiculous reaching R 1000 easily there are some nice titles at around the R 500 mark. Then again PS3 titles can go for less than R 100 second hand at BTGames and the library is much larger. I tend to hold off and purchase the games when the prices have dropped a bit.

Ah ye olde Animax, twas good while it lasted. Then DSTV went and ruined it with re-run after re-run of SEED and then showing that Kenny vs Spenny crap. Gantz is good, it just sucks that they ended it on a cliff hanger It's pretty violent (if you don't mind that sort of thing). There are also Gantz films if I recall but I never got around to watching them. I will add them into my "Asian Film Night" list.

Ah animax, I was so overjoyed, I watched , Tenjou Tenge, Eureka 7, Paranoia Agent , He is my master and some Speed grapher the most over the weekend. Ni no kuni was R600 when I first got my PS3, then I got it for R200 odd a year and a half later with Kalahari when they still existed.

Anyhoo, time to snooze

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Bane View Post
    I remember Animax, my cousin had DSTV and I never really cared for it until I saw Black Lagoon playing on Animax. If I remember correctly some of the episodes were rebroadcast in Japanese late at night.
    I think " He is my master" was in Japanese too.

This is really my last post, I was so bereaved when Otaku went out of business, was my favourite magazine, obviously

I look forward to seeing it. It's always interesting seeing what others have been watching. When I saw some of the ones I've seen on your list, I just had flashback after flashback. "Dze Zombie" and "Christinah" from Steins;Gate, Kurisu's (Chris) character was quite good. And there's Samurai Champloo, and so many others. Now I wanna rewatch some of them.
    I'll bring my unlimited supply of anime and the popcorn, if you have a TV!

Chris-teeenah~! I fell off my chair when he called her a @Channeler, as a reference to a 2chan users. Sometimes, I wish I could get amnesia and then have the pleasure of re-watching all the anime I have seen so far. I adored steins;gate specially when it progressed to the part where it depicted Okabe's almost uncountable attempts to reset the events that he had created. It gives an excellent example of the chaos theory.

If you liked the twisted plot, there is Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica. It is somewhat similar, but also different. I liked it but it's not in my YOU MUST SEE THIS list. It's hole tone is very melancholic as opposed to Steins;Gate which has it's ups and down it always stays optimistic.

Otherwise! It's been really fun! I have not had this much fun in the anime thread in a very, very long time. It's time for me to rest my weary soul, got more studding ahead of me tomorrow! (*゚▽゚)ノ

Quote Originally Posted by kitsune-chan View Post
    Ah animax, I was so overjoyed, I watched , Tenjou Tenge, Eureka 7, Paranoia Agent , He is my master and some Speed grapher the most over the weekend. Ni no kuni was R600 when I first got my PS3, then I got it for R200 odd a year and a half later with Kalahari when they still existed.

Anyhoo, time to snooze
    This is really my last post, I was so bereaved when Otaku went out of business, was my favourite magazine, obviously
    I really enjoyed Speed Grapher, with it's edginess, young girls . He is my master is Gainax, I should check it out ASAP. Cheers!

I'll bring my unlimited supply of anime and the popcorn, if you have a TV!

Chris-teeenah~! I fell off my chair when he called her a @Channeler, as a reference to a 2chan users. Sometimes, I wish I could get amnesia and then have the pleasure of re-watching all the anime I have seen so far. I adored steins;gate specially when it progressed to the part where it depicted Okabe's almost uncountable attempts to reset the events that he had created. It gives an excellent example of the chaos theory.

If you liked the twisted plot, there is Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica. It is somewhat similar, but also different. I liked it but it's not in my YOU MUST SEE THIS list. It's hole tone is very melancholic as opposed to Steins;Gate which has it's ups and down it always stays optimistic.

Otherwise! It's been really fun! I have not had this much fun in the anime thread in a very, very long time. It's time for me to rest my weary soul, got more studding ahead of me tomorrow! (*゚▽゚)ノ
    Hehe, I'll have a look at that. My next & last exam got moved to the 17th of June, it was supposed to be my first paper. So for now, I have all the time to reduce my backlog and play some games. But next week I start preparing more seriously.
    Peace!

I think Multichoice messed up on big with Animax, it could've hit that niche market & made them some new customers.
    Peace!

I really enjoyed Speed Grapher, with it's edginess, young girls
    young girls??

I think Multichoice messed up on big with Animax, it could've hit that niche market & made them some new customers.
    Peace!
    I was actually talking about an anime magazine called Otaku...that discontinued in 2009 or 2010